Toro Tumblr Revitalization

Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Toro Tumblr Revitalization

Hello everyone! Skolarr here to ask you all a few small favors. Now, before I begin, I have a bit of a tale to tell you all. So, as some of you may or may not know, I manage the Toro Tumblr page, uploading and posting things, and generally trying to get us on the map there. However...
As you can see, our tumblr blog is looking kind of empty. Which, I take full responsiblity for...most of it being a combination of me being busy with RL things, and me just being lazy in general. For that, I appologize.

SO, I'm here to annouce that I will be working to try and breathe life back into it, and hopefully get some new people from there to join our lovely server!

So, here's where you all come in: To revive this, I'll need some new content to upload and post and sadly, due to how generally crappy my computer is, I really don't have any decent screenshots. So, if you have any cool, interesting, or even goofy screenshots of Toro that you'd like to share, PLEASE feel free to share them below or send 'em to me over skype (My skype is balthazcar, for those of you who don't have me added). Hopefully with everyones help, we can make this a decent tool for us PR folk!

On a side note, if you happen to have a personal blog, I would kindly ask that you please give us a promo post. More followers is never a bad thing! Thank you!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”