{Live like the Captain} TRC's VA ☠

What do you think about this VA?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
67%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
33%

Total votes: 6

TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

{Live like the Captain} TRC's VA ☠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Questions~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MC Name: TheRickCroese
Character Name: Rick Angelun Croese
Character's Age: 24
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Why do you believe you are such alignment?: Rick will be using his power to plunder and terrorize everyone. But, he has got some manners. Besides that, he has no mercy with no-one.
Character Race: Human.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?: Yep! I know them, read them, learned them...

What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them: Rick is commonly going for crimes 1,2 and 3. 4 is an alternative to get him from the rope, or getting him killed. He can deceive the government really easy, he talks like he isn't a pirate, but a guy who is really smart and knows what he is doing.
Rick chooses, of course, number 1. He is going to open chests whenever needed them, he is breaking doors to steal items, and of course wanting to get big loot!
Rick often destroys property to reach something he really wants. also, Rick attacks cities to take them over and getting all of their preciousness's .
Sometimes, Rick will do crime 3 to get the command over a place. He won't use it very much, but only if needed.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: A pirate. Terrorize the seas with his power, bending the ocean to his own will. Making everyone suffer that comes in his way.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?: It's a new opportunity for me. Watch the story from a different perspective, play like the bad guy would do. Evil doesn't know his boundary's, so I want to use it to get power IC.

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
"The descend beckons, as the descend beckoned." William Carlos William, The Descent

Rick grew up in Sootopolis, Hoenn. As a small kid, Rick was fascinated by the physics of water and electricity. Rick's childhood was normal, like all other people. Fascinated by legends, Rick wanted to become a legend too, a hero! But he wanted power: power to control people to do what he wants. He commanded almost everyone to do, and because he had these desires, he got kicked out of Sootopolis really fast, at the age of 16. Rick wanted revenge, wrath overcame him. He talked with the wrong people, he fooled people, he betrayed them... At the age of 20, Rick met Satan, the devil in person. He asked if he wanted revenge on the humanity for betraying him. Rick's blue eyes said enough: yes.
The devil took him to the hell, where he made a deal with Rick. In exchange for his soul, Rick had all the power he wanted to terrorize all the people. His eyes lost the lush blue color, and changed into the ice blue, lifeless eyes he has now. But the devil betrayed him. He also gave him a heart of stone, not letting anyone getting trusted. And he didn't read the pact good enough. Rick got the power to corrupt the ocean with his evil, and command that to his will. He gained a ship from Satan, dubbed The Benette. Rick recruited people who are just as wrecked as he is, letting him join in his curse. Needing to sail the seas forever, Rick doesn't seem to age. After four years of sailing, he still looks the same. Now, Rick terrorizes the lands of Toro, for all its preciousness. His crew is as horrifying as himself. Every single one with a story for hate, despair, or plain evil.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?: Rick has a heart of stone, and a mind of steel. Weaknesses wouldn't fit a pirate. He cares about no-one and nobody. But he is against torture about something that's not worth it. Everything has a price for Rick. And sometimes it goes, even for him, too far.

What are some notable strengths of your character?: He has the voice of the thunder, and a personality untameable as the ocean. Dark as he can be, he has no mercy with whatsoever.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character?: His power. If anything with God (the cross, the Bible, or anything holy) will come in his way, he will cower away, afraid of what he has done.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
Rick is a pirate. Not honest at all. His grin is horrifying, it looks like the devil himself is laughing at you. But, because of his handsome face (Rick is kinda a handsome man) nobody suspects a thing. He used it to infiltrate Teams, getting to the top, then get members for his ship. Not many people really get the tag "Trusted" in Rick's eyes.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large man you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?

"Madame, please calm down. Come in, and have a cup of tea with me." Rick says with a loving voice. The woman says to her bodyguard "Please wait outside." After she walks into the hallway, she get pulled into the darkness. "Madame!" the bodyguard says, as he runs in, into the deep unknown. Rick hears the dripping of liquid, knowing his plan worked.
"They don't need to bother about anything now. No more pain, no more hunger… What am I a nice guy." Rick says to himself.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
"Hey there, mateys. I overheard you guys needed another mate to help." The men are grinning. "What could you do, handsome face?" "I am a man you need to do the job."
After the robbery ,the three are sitting down. "Woha, that's some cash!" "What are you going to do with it?" "I don't know, maybe buy a nice hous..." His voice stopped, blood comes from his mouth. A split-second later, he falls on the ground. Dead. The other guy looks at Rick, holding a bloody sword."Dude, why did you do th..." His voice stopped, and the sword cuts through his ribs, right through his heart. He falls on the ground, like a puppet with no strings. "All's mine. You should have guessed." Rick says, grinning.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
"Why would I help someone, who isn't strong enough to even train Pixelmon." Rick answers, cold-hearted. "I don't help people who are too weak to stand up for themselves. They need to discover themselves what life has to offer."
The woman moans something: "Do you have no heart...?" Rick answers, maliciously smiling: "Madame, you can see I have none. Mine is made of stone. I don't care about your needs."

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
Rick passes by the twosome, like nothing happened. But then: "Hey, you there! Stop now!" One of the twosome turned around, standing in front of Rick. "Get out of my way and you will survive this." Rick replies cold. The member smiles arrogantly. "Do you really think you can defy us, Team Noir? We'll see about that! Go Espeon!" He throws out the Pixelmon he yelled. Rick answers this with one sentence. "Life's shocking, isn't it?" A second later, the twosome are laying down. Paralyzed. Rick continues walking the road. The people in the hole are being saved by the police. "Who is responsible for this?" The people replied "Probably a man. But with a heart of stone."

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
"Turn around, coward." Rick shouts to the boy. "What did you call me?" The boy comes really close to Rick. "Coward. You don't know how to have a fair battle. Luckily..." The boy screams for help, being electrocuted by the Raichu standing beside Rick. After a short period of time, the screaming stopped. He falls down on the road."...I don't know too." Rick gets his wallet back from his pocket, saying "I think this is mine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by TheRickCroese on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Re: {Live like the Captain} TRC's VA ☠

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? IC his is my captain ARR! And he also (without success) tried to help me find an Eevee.
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? No, of course he won't!
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? No, never.
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? I think so. But I wouldn't know because right now, because he would win against Charles... Just a little longer meh heh heh.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? Yes! What couldn't be more fun than a pirate running around terrorizing people and stealing their stuff?
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? They are perfect for Rick, considering he is a pirate. He will need to destroy stuff and plunder ARR! He may need the last one a little more than he expects though...
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session Right.... He he he he I'll get that. Eventually.
TheRickCroese

Updated VA with a poll. Please like for pirates in the Toro Region~
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

I personally just can't see pirates being serious roleplay for a 50's style, is it just me or?
Just doesn't seem right, plus the whole plundering thing, pirates never robbed towns unless it was a FULL takeover, so unless you wanna takeover a whole town I can't see you robbing places either, and they add no roleplay aspect to me because Flynn'll just speak to you regardless.
That's just me, I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I did vote down, dunno if I had to tell or what but,
Sorry~
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Well, have you ever rped with Rick? You can't judge him unless you have rped with him to see if he adds to the community. Also we are not out and out pirates, we just steal, plunder, and hey as much money as possible.
DannyJay

I have RP'd with him, not a lot but I have, he's a good RP'er, and it's not judging xD
TheRickCroese

Danny, if you don't support the idea, that's just fine. But, saying that my application is bad before you even tried to see the idea... I have a book written full of words about that. They are not that good.

My message is always: "Don't judge a book by it's cover." Because I see potential in almost everything. If you don't have that, and you are just trying to break me down from the idea, that's fine. As long as you don't stand in my way.

I have done a lot to make this idea rolling. Even Peach gave me some amazing advice regarding to my story, and Heart is building an epic pirate bay. I can't even describe how much motivation they are for me.
Also, the members who supported the idea. Killerboy has been really supporting me too, and Ewery is trying to do so too.

If you are trying to prevent me from doing what I have been working on, then don't interfere with me. I am having fun, others are having fun... And I'm not going to let it be broken down because someone thinks it doesn't fit in.

And, yes, this is harsh. But it's the way I think about about it.
TheRickCroese

Edited the poll to resent your choice.
DannyJay

Lol I'm giving my opinion, you can't seem to handle that, it's the point of a poll xD
I have tried to see the idea, I've read your entire settlement app, the team app, and villain app, and seen everyone's responses, so don't accuse me of not trying to see it, I keep up to date with everything that's happening on the forums, I just don't see it personally, I did say that, I'm not even in the slightest trying to bring you down, I feel it's even more rude to vote down, not own up and say why, so I voted down and explained myself, you should at least respect that choice moreso than my actual vote.
If you can't take a bit of criticism why start something like this?
And what do you mean edited the poll to resent my choice? O.o
TheRickCroese

Danny, this is the second time you are arguing with me. I can take some critics, but if someone just comes and says that it's nonsense kinda falls bad for me. If you give respect, you can get it back too...

However, I really appreciate you give some critics, but not here. Just Pm me or something, because I do not want to destroy the atmosphere because of this.

'Anyone' who wants to revise his/her opinion can do that, that's what I mean with it. Not you specific.

Besides that, I don't see the point of this conversation anymore. If you have critics on my work just PM it, or discuss it at least with me over PM.

Return to “Villain Application Archives”