litemash's Application

litemash
MC name: litemash

litemash's Application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: Litemash
Where did you hear about us:I heard about this server from my brother.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a highschool student that loves playing pokemon and minecraft. I have been gaming since i was 11 and i have been playing pokemon since i was a baby. I have been rping for almost all my life and i love doing it.
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is creating your own personalized character that you just dive into and completely lose yourself in.
What is meta-gaming in your own words? Meta-gaming is where you aren't supposed to know information but you hear it due to some lack of technology or it must be said aloud so the other play can know and you use that to your advantage.
What is power-gaming in your own words? A type of gaming where you are striving to a goal.
What is retroactive continuity in your own words? It is where you alter facts in a fiction story.
What is a Mary Sue in your own words? Mary Sue is a perfect character in a fan fiction of something.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character is where you think and act like the person you have created and out-of-character is where it has nothing to do with out-of-character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:Yes, I have played on multiple RP servers.
—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s: The 1950s was a time of happiness due to the fact that WW2 had just finished. Also since the Great Depression just ended people were not as worried about jobs. Theater was becoming a big part in cultural as well as many sports. Great music history was made by people like Elvis making great leaps in music. The dark side was the segregation and racism in this time.
What is Pix Co.? Pix Co. is known for the making of the pixelball along with partnership with Silph Co. making the PC. Devon Co. and Pix Co. also where partners in making the Fossil Machine.
What is Team Noir? Team Noir is a large criminal organization. Many notable things like them wearing masks when meeting and their bird emblem.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Silver Cross
Physical Description:Silver is 5'11" with a medium body build. He has dark black hair with Blue eyes. Wears white shirt with a brown overshirt. Wears a brownish black hat all the time.
Personality: A very calm nature until challenge and then can get very aggressive. He is nice to all but doesn't give many second chances.
Biography:Silver was born a poor orphan. He was found outside an orphanage when he was 1 years old. He grew to the age of 6 inside of an abuse home with no where to go. He ran from his home two weeks before his 7th birthday and has been living on the streets since. Doing whatever he had to survive and stole, robbed or scavenged for food. At the age of 15 Team Noir took him to be a peon in their activities. Here he met his partner Snivy which he nicknames Grassball and has been his friend since. At the game of 17 he was able to leave Team Noir and be out on his own again. Now he takes odd jobs here and there to get food but is back living on the streets of Aethra.
Flaws: He is very set on one goal and will do anything to get it done even if it hurts people. He is also a very bad drunken wanting to fight everyone that comes along even his friends.
Ambitions:Silver wants to be a great transient and maybe on day teach orphans to train and battle Pixelmon.
Favorite pixelmon:Snivy
Skin: http://imgur.com/E2lBZYR

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next? I quickly reach for my pixelball not uttering a word. The ball leaves my hand with great force as i yell, "Lets go Grassball! Time to show this person who is the chump!." I grin looking the trainer in the eye.
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: litemash's Application

Hello, thank you for showing interest in our server!
There's a few things you'll need to change up, but that shouldn't be too hard, so listen up:
First of all, please read Hat's guide here on the forums and rework your definition of powergaming a bit, it does not correctly represent what we are trying to teach people here.
Please also expand your physical description and personality sections, they are a bit too short for my taste. Go into detail, think of any little thing your character represents.
While we're at that, the skin you want to use has already been used twice on the server, it may be for the best to choose another one.
Regarding your character's biography, there's a few things that I don't quite get. If you are talking about Team Noir outside of Toro then that'd be a no-go, because we've decided to only have them act in Toro, and if you are trying to imply that your character lives in the Toro region I'd suggest rethinking that because it makes it very hard to learn about the inner workings of the region if you're a local who somehow does not know anything about it. I'd suggest just finding a replacement criminal group and a good reason for your character to come to Toro, that'd be all.

So, that's what I had to say, now it's your job to fix up the application and bump the thread so I can revise it again.
Have a great day!

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”