Forum Update + New Host [DONE]

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Forum Update + New Host [DONE]

The forums have finally been updated to the newest version (3.3.3)! Because of this, some things might have changed- including the look of the forums.

If you notice any issues or something that seems out of place- including but not limited to broken bbcode or colors being off- please let me! You can do so by posting it in the support channel on Discord and pinging me directly or posting it in the Support and Feedback subforum. For suggestions on plugins or how to improve it feel free to post in the same subforum or use this form: https://forms.gle/epE8q2XhiGBiKMEg9

If you have issues logging in: please clear your cookies & cache. If you're unsure of how to do this please search it up for your browser.

Hi Toro! I wanted to inform you that the website will be moving to a new website host. I don't know exactly what day or time it might be as I'll be using a service to help it go more smoothly, so instead I can only offer an idea of when it should hopefully take place.

Notable Information:
• The move will happen sometime April 26~28. Starting the 26th, please do not post on the forums until we say it's okay. I recommend writing and saving anything in another program to be safe.
• All the topics, posts, and accounts currently on the forums should stay as is! Don't worry about losing information!
• All parts of the website might be unavailable for some time as things are moved.
• The Minecraft server itself is unaffected by this.
• We might update the forums to the newest version of phpbb in the process to help improve our forum's security alongside other things. This is not a guarantee, but a possibility. This means the forums might appear different, but it should function the same.

If anything regarding this changes, such as the date, we'll let you know! Thank you!

If you are a new player looking to join:
We recommend joining the discord and writing your application in another program or site (ex: Google Docs)! If the forums go down this will give us a way to contact you and handle your application. Otherwise, please wait until there's another thread saying it's okay to post!
Discord: http://discord.gg/XMwK6m3

Return to “Community Discussion”