Jenn's Application Team Application

C0DA
MC name: C0DA / Sotha_Sil

Jenn's Application Team Application

Full Name: I honestly think Jenners is going to stick much better.
MC Username: Jennalele, Kukaria
Time Zone: About to go back to PST, West Coast of North America.
Number of hours available: At least 2-3 hours a day on weekdays, most of the day on weekends- At least 6 hours.
What can you bring to the Application Team? Warm, soft-baked chocolate chip cookies. A decent amount of experience, and a typically patient and easygoing attitude. I definitely know what to look for in a good application, and I usually run an MCBan check out of habit and experience. I'm not sure what all else to add, but I do believe I'd make a nice addition to the team, even if we already have a lot of people on said team (And I'd be absolutely fine with waiting if that were the case!).
Previous experiences: I've done a lot of whitelisting on previous servers, including a few Fallout-themed ones and two fantasy-themed RPs. I've seen some of the worst of the worst, but some really awesome apps, as well. Basically, I come pre-disturbed.
Heh, heh.
Other: I honestly don't mind waiting for an opening if the team is too full for now, and I'm certainly free for more questions on Skype, if you want. Lastly:

Return to “Inactive Applications”