Rakru
MC name: Rakru

Rakru's App team application

Preferred Name: Rakru
MC Username: Rakru
Time Zone: est
Number of hours available: 60+ per week
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 2018ish

Why do you want to join the Application Team?: I've been apart of toro for over 3 years now and I have a really good feel for how things run and wanted to give back to the awesome community that is toro.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I do, being that my full time job is primarily an escalations customer service roll. I've developed strong professional verbiage while allowing it to still sound natural and show empathy.

What can you bring to this team?: besides being able to convey a professional, natural and empathetic approach to applications. I am currently working from home and have the ability to stay up to date on new apps.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I would say an opportunity I have is that I can be to empathic. however knowing this is my nature I can tend to over compensate leading to the opposite end. as in all things it's a balance. I am aware of and can utilize peers as a way of grounding if I feel I'm going to fat one way or another.

How do we handle applicants under the age of 16?: those who apply that are younger than 16 will be automatically denied. however I feel we could take it one step further. Ideally I would review their app and provide the same feedback as I would anyone else. however while also denying the app due to their age, while inviting them back when they are of age. Still reviewing the app would give them the ability to understand the scope of toro and give them plenty of time to correct their app when they decide to come back.

Anything else we need to know: Knowing that Skol is already a part of the app team. I wanted to make it clear even if skol is taking a break, I will not necessarily also. where as skol is my number one priority in life, I also understand the responsibilities and obligations this role entails and will make the best effort to fulfill those responsibilities and obligations.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: Rakru's App team application

Sorry for the delay in responding to this! Was sick with my Covid shot and then busy with work. Thank you for applying, but at this time we cannot accept it. After some discussion we've decided that we'd like to see you around some more before we can bring you onto staff, so we can better assess your App Team qualities. You've been around on the discord plenty but we want to see you on server a bit more, which you have been doing already! Thanks for understanding, and I hope to see you around some more! :3

Return to “Inactive Applications”