Classical Concert Series (Recurring Event! Wed @ 6:30 EDT)

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Classical Concert Series (Recurring Event! Wed @ 6:30 EDT)

Flyers, well-made but formal-looking rather than flashy, throughout Toro advertise the following:
CLASSICAL CONCERT SERIES
by Coren Ross
Resort Island
Seasonal
Free admission

Casual event- bring your friends, enjoy the island, "hang out"!
------------------OOC------------------------

Hi everyone! For the foreseeable future I'll be running concerts at the Resort Island at 6:30 EDT on Wednesdays! Feel free to come by and listen or simply bring your character to rp with people- it's not a formal concert to just sit and listen, but something to bring people out to rp and enjoy one of the many attractions of the server. For those of you who haven't been at things like this I've done before- there's actual music to listen to, selected differently every time, just so you know! Other attendees, the resort island, and the concert itself should provide all sorts of rp opportunities (your character can even attack the musician if you really wanted them to! I don't recommend it! But my point is that like everything the whole thing's an rp thing with all the possibilities that entails, not just a playlist of music I happen to like, although there will certainly be that and if that alone entices you I'm happy to hear it) and I'll maybe throw in some surprises here and there too, so there should be stuff to do and fun to have! ^^

I hope to see you there, and as always, have fun on the server and in general enjoy your collective summers!

Return to “Archives”