Destructonaut
MC name: Destructonaut

Des' ICGM-M Application

MC Username:Destructonaut
Character Name:Desmond Rose
How long have you been RPing with us: 5-6 months

Name of Place of Business: Popplio Support Pokemon Training
What type of Business: Support Animal Training

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 6k
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be! Feel it is reasonable cause it is specialized training for a pokemon to help it's trainer, whether that be as a seeing eye pokemon or as an emotional support one(hopefully more support roles to come). To effectively do these would require training that we are willing to give which would normally take a considerable amount of time to do. It also makes for good rp since this is a mainly irp business, so hopefully would help make rp.
Last edited by Destructonaut on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destructonaut

Employee Username:TheKingJhin
Employee Character: Aaron White
Place of Business: Popplio Support
Job Description: Training Pokemon as support animals, whether that be emotional, or physical like a seeing eye pokemon. In the case of physical, making sure the pokemon help the humans in a safe manner.(i.e there shouldn't be any Magcargo leading a blind person straight through magma)
Seasonal Paycheck: 6k
Last edited by Destructonaut on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destructonaut

Re: Des' ICGM-M Application

Employee Username:Lordcorgithe1st
Employee Character:Fuji
Place of Business: Popplio Support
Job Description: Training Pokemon as support animals, whether that be emotional, or physical like a seeing eye pokemon. In the case of physical, making sure the pokemon help the humans in a safe manner.(i.e there shouldn't be any Magcargo leading a blind person straight through magma)
Seasonal Paycheck: 6k
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Des' ICGM-M Application

The above has been approved!
Seasonal Paychecks are collected through a kit command that has a seven day cooldown; you have to manually collect it! If you have problems or questions feel free to contact a staff member.

• Destructonaut [Desmond Rose] now has access to /kit 4k (-2k from business for employees)
• TheKingJhin [Aaron White] now has access to /kit 6k
• Lordcorgithe1st [Fuji] now has access to /kit 6k

What a good business you're running! Seems good to me!

Additionally, after a routine inspection one day, Desmond would get the card of a government employee by the name of Vincent Lantz with a note saying- 'If you need help paying rent let me know!' [A.K.A give me an OOC poke sometime if you want!]

Return to “Inactive Applications”