☀️ Sunshine Orphanage ☀️

Find extensive knowledge of each city or any forum RPs in here.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

☀️ Sunshine Orphanage ☀️

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 𝟏𝟎𝐤𝐏
Current Head Caretaker: Clover Meadows [Rosy]
Located at -5- Pikachu Lane, Aurelia - Sunshine Orphanage is looking for Caretakers, and volunteers to help keep watch over their _lovely_ children! Any amount of help is greatly welcome, and it is desperately needed.
    • Requirements
> - Preferable experience & degree in any Social Services - or child related degrees.
> - Clean Record
> - A _very_ strong patience.
Caretakers run the orphanage, and are responsible for the children. They also accompany young ones out, as we encourage children to explore the world safely.

Volunteers are accepted on a much looser based, being asked to do various things around the house, from helping clean, to cook, to even monitoring the children inside or outside in the connected playground. They are not allowed to take the children off the premises without a Caretaker with them - but they may volunteer. Because this is volunteering, it can be just whenever you want!
This job is very demanding, and requires a lot of work and patience, which is why the pay is so high starting wise. Additionally, it is a lot of responsibility, taking care of young ones, but it can be very, very fulfilling!

Code: Select all

(Username): 
Name: 
Qualifications: 
Notes: 
( Apply on the discord - under Help Wanted here!
OOC INFO:
There are many orphan children and you will be expected to rp with them, and help sort out the building. You will earn extra money to sorting out a post and organizing rp stuff.

Another responsibility includes realistically handling them - as in, do not encourage them to do anything that'll kill them. or you.

If you are interested in the job, you can reply below!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: ☀️ Sunshine Orphanage ☀️

☀️ An announcement by Sunshine Orphanage::
" We are excited to announce that Clover Meadows will be joining our team as the new caretaker. Clover is qualified, having a degree in Childcare Education, and certifications along with her experience in similar positions."
Clover will be taking on Caretaker Leon's responsibilities from this point forward. We offer him gratitude for the years of service and are grateful for the devotion and care he's given the children. We wish him an excellent retirement and all the best for his future endeavors."
" Hello everyone, to those that do not already know me, I am Clover Meadows! I was a long-term resident here at Sunshine Orphanage, residing here from when I was 8 to 10, and 12 to... until 19! When I was stable enough to find housing on my own. "
Clover Meadows wrote: " So I know how bitter-sweet it is to see a caretaker go on to their journey. I promise that the Orphanage will always be my home though. I am eternally grateful for the love, the care, and the support their staff has provided. I am so honored to be joining on, so I can pass that love forwards. "

" All deserve children a warm home, where they can grow, feel loved, supported, and especially safe. I am passionate about giving children this, and giving them a family, while also helping them a safe family. I am thankful for this opportunity and thankful for Leon for his dedicated service. I wish him so much love and good fortune for what he does next! "

Return to “Toro Region”