SliestWhisper
MC name: SliestWhisper

Tobias Walker Application Submisson

-Player Questions-

Minecraft Username: SliestWhisper
Discord Username: sliestwhisper
Pronouns (optional): He/They
Where did you hear about us: On this MC server rp list
Tell us a little about yourself: I love Pokemon been watching since I could walk but got my first game at my 10th birthday party, Sun and Moon.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is meta-gaming?:
An rp character having knowledge that the player playing them has
ex) Already knowing the info about legendary/mythical pokemon without your character rping for the info or within reason already know the info (like if they were a scientist of smth like that)

What is power-gaming / god-modding?: People just being op and disregarding other people’s strengths in order to make their character come on top
ex) *I stab person a*
Person a “you may have stabbed me and Im actively dying but I still somehow stand up and kill you even though Im losing blood and I realistically cannot do that*

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Something that was once part of the story in the past that is no longer a part of it through a future action that disregards it.

What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it? : Getting too into your character’s emotions that they “bleed” out into real life and honestly to fix this I usually just go on a walk or take a break
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: (This won’t affect your acceptance) I have recently joined a minecraft rp server and have done some roleplay but Im still somewhat new/learning

-General Character Questions-

[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. But feel free to do more! Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro, you must include your character's home town.]

Full name: Tobias Walker

Appearance: (80-word minimum) Tobi is a young man around 19 years old, 5’6 in height, and with a heavyset body type. With tan skin, blue-black hair along with dark blue eyes. He often wears a white dress shirt with a blue vest, pants, and earrings. But will occasionally slip into something more casual once in a while (it just being blue shorts and a blue shirt with a whale on it). Underneath his clothes are often scratches and bruises as he is quite reckless in general.

Personality: (150 word minimum) Tobias Walker is a very outspoken person and will usually speak his mind on whatever matter he hears about whether you like it or not. His actions often speak for him as he often dives head first into situations without thinking, he has a good heart but really needs to learn how to plan ahead. With people not his friends or in a professional setting he completely changes, only speaking when spoken to and often biting his tongue about his true feelings on the matter. He has ADHD so he often gets sidetracked with tangents about his passions and constantly fidgets in order to help him pay attention. Although he is extremely outgoing, the one thing he loves in the world is being in his house all alone, surrounded by pillows, blankets and plushies along with his partner Pokémon. He often carries around a journal detailing some discoveries about dragon-type pokemon or just how he was feeling that day, he loves documenting and gaining knowledge.

Biography: (150 word minimum)
Tobias Walker or Tobi for short came from a wealthy family in the Unova region, his parent’s wealth was able to get him into a high education private school. Tobias' parents were originally from the Orange Archipelago but he was born and raised in Unova. His parents were rigorous and set high expectations for him which turned him into a perfectionist early in life and he later started to give up on everything in his teenage years, much to his parent's dismay.

To try and make himself more productive he has taken a hobby of cooking and fishing to distract himself from his strict lifestyle.

In his early years, he was very quiet and shy as the only thing he would befriend were books until he was adopted by an extrovert by the name of Jason Reed, and the duo stuck by one another like glue. Jason’s outspoken personality rubbed off on Tobi and the pair were as chatty as parrots. This eventually sparked a rebellious personality in Tobi and soon the fights with his parents worsened. It is safe to say he does not have a good relationship with them.

As their high school years came to an end Tobi just wanted a reason to get away from his parents without disappointing them too much that they would fight again, so when he heard about this region named Toro with Pokemon variants that interested him, he decided to head over there to check out schooling and such as to please his parents.

He and Jason write to each other weekly to keep in contact as they just think it’s cool, he writes to his parents but that's monthly and always with a groan.

Flaws:
It is hard for him to express himself in front of other people fully he is not comfortable with so he usually bites his tongue
He can talk for hours about his interests and often forgets to do things unless he writes it on his hands

Ambitions:
They love dragon type pokemon so they would like to try and be a gym leader based on dragon types
Researcher for dragon types
If they can’t follow that ambition they would like to own a battle cafe

Starter Pokemon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] If I could can I get an Axew for a starter?

Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Tobi looks around to see if there are any officers or anyone more qualified to help with this situation but once he sees that there are none he takes a deep breath to calm himself in this situation “Lead the way” he nervously smiled as he looked at the girl.

The girl runs off in the direction of the tree and Tobi follows with his starter Pokemon clutching on his shoulder as he runs. The girl points at the tree with the Meowth, who does not seem that concerned but doesn’t seem to want to use any energy to come down.

Tobi somewhat chuckles at the Meowth's demeanor but turns it into a forced cough as this is a serious situation for the girl.

Tobi takes a deep breath as he begins to climb the tree with his starter looking down nervously, “Relax bud, it- WHOOP!” Tobi’s hand slips and his starter hangs on tight but caught a branch in time “It’s gonna be alright!” Tobi shakily chuckled as he continued to climb the tree.

The meowth seemed disinterested in this rescue, “Here kitty, kitty” Tobi cooed as he was gripping onto the tree branches for dear life. “Mew” The Meowth mewed as it hopped on Tobi’s head then hopped down easily down into the little girl’s arms. “ARE YOU KID-” Tobi began to yell as he lost his grip and fell, with his starter screaming in fear.

When the pair hit the ground they forced a smile at the girl as she thanked them.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Tobi smiled back nervously as he wasn’t expecting to be surveyed, “Oh um just here for a couple of months, just surveying the schools and the Pokemon here” He spoke with a professional tone as he carried his luggage with his starter pokemon half asleep on it.

The lady seems to document this down, “And where will you be staying”

The question had caught Tobi off guard, “Oh um.. That is a good question, do you recommend any good places to stay? Preferably for cheap?” He chuckled awkwardly

The lady seems to ponder for a moment before responding, “There’s a good motel that takes in newcomers for cheap” she smiled

Tobi smiles back, “Thank you, I guess you could put down that I’m staying there for a bit” He waves goodbye as he lugs his luggage with his half-asleep Pokemon towards the motel to check-in.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Tobias Walker Application Submisson

Welcome! I forgot to post this earlier, since I approved you on the Discord first a while ago!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”