Student Applications!

You can apply to Ferrite Regional University and find Student Records here.

Moderator: Vernon

jcbeno
MC name: jcbeno

Re: Student Applications!

Félix enrolled himself at 18 as he began his studies in the university, now looking back on his enrolment papers that he was 21, only one year away from finishing his degree. However, he was soon preparing himself to start his Masters Degree, simply counting down the days.

Full Name: Félix Desroches
Desired Major: Fossils, with a Minor in Education
Prior Education: Schooling in Kalos until 13 and private tutoring/home-schooling until 18.
Would you desire on-campus housing (Y/N): Y
((link to character's whitelist app / valid CP)):https://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5466
jcbeno

After much time spent preparing his thesis project, as well as some prior work alongside some rangers. Felix is ready to start on his Masters' project, where he would like to evaluate and study the viability of the reintroduction of various fossils into the Toroan ecosystems. Setting himself up with a laboratory as well as an apartment in Ferrite so that he could further his research and allow for more personal studies to take place.

Desired Major: Masters Degree in Fossil studies
Prior Education: Major in Fossil studies, with a Minor in Education
Would you desire on-campus housing (Y/N): N
((link to character's whitelist app / valid CP)):https://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5466
ShayminPlays
MC name: ShayminPlays
Discord: shayminplays

In advanced preparation for their graduation, Wren plans their next steps towards a fulfilling career: a Doctorate in Pokémon Studies. While still undergoing their Masters, the Dearea child writes their third letter to the Admissions Department of Ferrite University...

To the Ferrite University Admissions Department,

I am writing to enrol for a Doctorate in Pokémon Studies upon the completion of my current Masters degree at Ferrite University. I hope to complete my education and pursue the highest qualification in Toro, should my current high attainment make me eligible for the future enrolment in the course.

I have no intention to disappoint in my future endeavours, for which this university has paved the way alongside my own merits. Thank you for your consideration and continued support.

- Wren Dearea

Full Name: Wren Dearea
Desired Major:Doctorate (Pokémon Studies)
Prior Education: ~8 years of private tutoring in Avalon, Ferrite University Bachelor's Degree and Masters Degree (Pokémon Studies, specializing in Anomalous Pokémon)
On-Campus Housing: No
Character Profile: viewtopic.php?t=5352
Dianamond2
MC name: Dianamond1

After graduating with his brother from the high school grading in one of Ferrites prized institutes in the year 1136, Wyatt would apply with the interest in Electrical Engineering and an official minor in the musical arts to solidify not only his future job careers, but something he would enjoy when he wasn't working with electricity. He would come forth with a letter of recommendation from Lorelai, his mentor and good friend, in addition to his own written pieces of music along with his more official application.

Full Name: Wyatt Lancaster-Langely
Desired Major: Electrical Engineering Major (4 Years) with a Music Minor (1 Year)
Prior Education: Private End Schooling in Toro's Ferrite City and Carmines School of the Arts. Self taught some minor skills such as wiring and power re-routing when dealing with his guitars, amps and speakers.
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): N
Character App: viewtopic.php?p=16808#p16808
jcbeno

Felix submitted his thesis for his master's degree, and off the back of that, he chose his career path. He wanted to become a Pokémon professor, and so he chose to generalize in his further studies for his doctorate. Part of his studies will include his Fossils still, but he will be expanding on his more general pokemon knowledge. Another part of his studies will be exploring into the Fourworld Cavern phenomena.

Desired Major: Doctorate in Pokemon Studies
Prior Education: Major in Fossil studies, with a Minor in Education. Masters Degree in Fossil Studies.
Would you desire on-campus housing (Y/N): N
Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

The administrative office would receive a neatly packaged application in Spring 1111 for their fall semester. When they opened it they would see the application written in excellent Penmanship with high-school records attached to it. The young woman had high marks and several honors courses listed as well. On the bottom of the application is signed the name "Imani Adesanya"
Full Name: Imani Anika Adesanya
Desired Major: Criminal Justice
Desired Minor: Criminology
Prior Education: Toro public school system up until high-school, where she received her diploma from Toro Private Academy in Ferrite
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): No
((link to character's whitelist app / valid CP)): https://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5528

(This is a backdated application since I meant to have Imani start when she was 17 but life circumstances didn't really permit me to get around to it at the proper OOC date. This would've been when she was 17 to make up for that. I'll still write out a really good school record to make up for this)
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Isaac submitted his application for this upcoming Fall!

Full Name: Isaac Rosete DeVoir
Desired Major: Pokemon Entomology
Prior Education: Toro Private Academy
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Y
((link to character's whitelist app / valid CP)): viewtopic.php?p=16809#p16809

[He plans to start Fall 1139 :3c]

Return to “Ferrite Regional University”