Remyr Ironwood Application Submisson

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Remrod28
MC name: GeneralRemir28

Remyr Ironwood Application Submisson

Player Questions
Minecraft Username: GeneralRemir28
Where did you here about us?: I was looking up a pixelmon roleplay server to play on and i wanted to find a server with gyms, an elite four, exploration, some story....and the Toro League popped up
Tell us A little About yourself: Im a 21 year old nerdy guy lol, have a good job. I like anime and pokemon, and i know alot about Pokémon. Im an artist and trying to be a manga artists, and im just trying to have fun and beat the toro league,

Roleplay Questions
What is Meta-gaming?: What I think meta gaming is, well im just learning about it but what meta gaming is the player can have the knowledge about certain people, or objects but as a character they do not and will learn throughout the roleplaying.

What is Power-gaming: Power gaming means you have the upper hand against someone, whether it be an enemy or friend. Its basically having an argument with your friend about a stick being brown and they say it blue, meaning you are are winning the argument always.

What is Retroactive continuity?: It is also called retcon, means you can't just add more details to your characters backstory after you have already submitted your backstory.

What is character bleed and how can you prevent it? Character bleed is simple, it is your roleplayed character emotionally turning you in real life into that character you are in the game you are playing. This can affect you really bad if you take roleplay too serious, and it could hurt you mentally and emotionally. Ways you can prevent it, if you take things literal as your roleplay character, and it starts to affect you in real life. All you need to do is simply take a break from roleplay a bit, you in real life are not a fictional character. You cannot fell their feelings or pain, so just get up and take a break.

Do you have any previous experience playing on a roleplay server?
Nope, this is my first time.

General Character Questions
Full name: Remyr Ironwood
Appearence: Hair color: black hair/ Height: 6'4/ Shirt: Blue and greenish long sleeve/ Eyes: Brown/ Pants: dark green and blue/ Shoes: grey boots/ Remyr has a face cover that covers up the bottom part of his face, so you can't see it but he has little bit of facail hair. He also has black and dark red backpack where he stores his sketchbooks in, as well as he has a small tattoo of a magikarp emblem on his right shoulder but it is cover so you can't see it.
Personality: Remyr looks very shy due to his face cover, and he is for a little while until he opens up to people he hangs around more often. Once Remyr opens up, he becomes a more cheerful, friendly, and he's not as shy around the people he knows well. Though Remyr will become more open around others he's familiar with, if someone new comes around the people he knows, Remyr will start to act shy again. He loves to make new friends on his adventure, whether its with people or pokemon. He's very helpful young man, loves pokemon of all shapes and sizes. Remyr is a decent battler, but he also loves to draw and sketch different pokemon. Rather it be a trainers pokemon or a wild one. Remyr feels more relaxed and calm when he is drawing and in his artistic state, but if he is bother by any means, he will loose his temper a little bit. Besides art, Remyr loves to taste all sorts of food, he gets so excited when he tries something new.
Biography: Remyr Ironwood grew up in Alola on Melmele Island, where he attended the pokemon school in alola and graduated with good grades. Remyr wanted to explore the world, and see many different pokemon across the world. Remyr owned a couple pokemon, like a Rowlet and a Grubbin, which he used in battles against other kids when he was younger. Though, as Remyr grew up he started to develop artistic talents. Remyr would be sketching a pokemon in the water while his father took him fishing, or he would be sitting under a tree sketching the Alolan skies at sunset. Remyr decided he wanted to become a world famous artist, and his goal is to see every pokemon and draw them in a journal.
Remyr's family was a simple family that ran a small business on bringing in fish from the Alolan waters. Remyr's father wasn't a very strict man, but still tried his best to make Remyr into a master fisherman like himself. One day when Remyr told his dad about wanting to become an artist rather than a fisherman, his father seem happy that his son has a dream he wants to follow. Remyr seemed confused why his dad wasn't upset with him for not wanting to be a fisherman, so he talked to his father about it. Remyrs father told him that he would have liked his son to become a fisherman, but he didn't want to push Remyr to be something he was not. Remyrs father told him he was thrilled his son found a path to follow, and told him he wants his son to fulfill his dream. So he asked Remyr to travelled to the Johto region the next day and visited his Uncle. Remyr, filled with so much joy, went upstairs to pack his things for the next day. Remyr's father chuckled, and called his brother that night and explained everything him and his son talked about, and told his brother they would be heading his way in the morning and will see him in about a 2 weeks. The next day, Remyr and his father went down to their dock and his father told his son they were going to be on the sea for a little while, and if he'd rather go on a plane to get there it would be fine. Remyr smiled and told his father that he'd rather go on this boat ride with him so they can spend more time together. With these words, Remyr and his father set off to the Johto region.
After being on the ocean for about two weeks, Remyr and his father finally arrived in the Johto region, where his Uncle was happily waiting. Arriving at one of the docks in Cherrygrove City, Remyr father docked the boat and they greeting Remyrs Uncle. After catching up on old times and talking about fond memories, Remyr wondered where his Uncle's home was, and his Uncle pointed to the green house close to the dock. So Remyr and his father grabbed their bags and went to get their things settle in.
Throughout the next couple months, while his Uncle and Father were fishing together around the waters of Cherrygrove City, Remyr was having fun exploring the city. On somedays Remyr would try some of the local food in the town and try and practice his cooking skills, while on other days he would sit on cliffs and sketch many pokemon on the beach or flying through the air. On other days when he wasn't tasting food or sketching, he went fishing with his Uncle and Father. One particular day when he went fishing with his Uncle and Father, they decided to go to the lake on the other side of Cherrygrove and fish. Remyr brought his sketchbook to try and sketch pokemon he hasn't seen before. While his father and Uncle were fishing close by, Remyr was sketching a Feebas in the water when a Totodile jumped out the water and startled Remyr. Remyr looked at the Totodile and it stared back, then it waddled towards him and pointed at the sketchbook. Remyr picked it up and showed the Feebas sketch to Totodile, and it jumped with joy. Then Totodile pointed at the book, then to itself, and Remyr understood and started to sketch Totodile. After 15 minutes, the sketch was done and Remyr showed Totodile the sketch. It was so happy, it jumped in joy for several secs, then Remyr pulled out a Pokeball and touched Totodile. Totodile looked at Remyr, puzzled and Remyr touched the ball. Totodile looked at Remyr as he set the Pokeball on the ground in front of Totodile. Totodile walks to the ball, touched the button and got sucked into the Pokeball. After shaking for a couple secs, Remyr caught a Totodile. Remyr, very happy with catching Totodile, looked over at his Father and Uncle and waved the Pokeball in the air. They rushed on over and he showed them his new Totodile. Which he happily cherished while in the Johto region.
Another week passed and Remyrs uncle and father asked Remyr to sit down and have a chat. So his Father talked to Remyr about His Uncle and himself returning to Alola, and if Remyr wanted to stay here at his uncles place and live in Johto for a little while. Remyr said it would be an amazing idea, but wonder how he would pay off the bills and get food. His father suggested he should fish for a little food, as well as make profit on fish he sells. Remyr decided this was the best path he should take for the time being, so he agreed with his father. His father seem to be happy that his sons fishing skills will save him in the real world, and hopes he becomes an world famous artist one day. Remyrs father told Remyr that him and his Uncle would leave on a plane back to Alola in a couple days, that way Remyr can keep his boat. Remyr was happy he was finally going to be on his own, but was really upset his father would be leaving him soon. So as the next couple days passed, Remyr spent those days spending time with Uncle and Father before they left back home.
The day finally came when his uncle and father were leaving to head home. After talking to his Uncle about the fun they had together, his Uncle told him since he has a pokemon here, why not try the Johto League. Remyr forgotten his Uncle talked to him before about it and told his uncle he'd think about it. He then talked to his father before he left. He told his father that he was going to make him proud, and become the best artist the world has ever seen, and his father told him, he already knows. Remyr gave his father a big hug and watched them board the plane, then watched the plane fly off into the sunset.
Remyr called his father to tell him how he's doing from time to time. So on his own in Johto for the next 2 years, fished and made profit as a starting job. He made good money off the types of fish he made, and after saving up a decent chunk of cash he decided he'd would like to travel to different cities around Johto. So once he had the cash, he locked up his Uncles house for a bit and travelled to other towns. On his journey he sketched up many Pokemon, fished in other lakes to earn a little money on the road, and he even caught some more pokemon. Remyr tried to attempt the Pokemon League, but didn't make it far in the gyms. Remyr would make it back home, stay for a little while to earn cash, as well hang up some of the art he's done on his journey. He repeated this until the second year was about to end, and he got a call from his father one day. His father told him they were coming back to Johto so come check on Remyr because its been so long. Remyr was thrilled to hear from his father, and he asked when they would be here. His father told him they would arrive in the next couple days. After his phone call, Remyr decided for the next few days, he would clean up his Uncles place. So, that's what he did and when the day came for his father and Uncle to return, he went to the airport and waited for their arrival. A few minutes past, and then the plane flew in and sooner or later, Remyr and his father gave each other a hug after such a long time.
Once reunited, they talked and caught up on what they all been doing for the last two years. After chatting, they made their way back to his Uncle's home, where they chatted and talked for hours and hours. Remyr showed his father the new pokemon he caught while traveling Johto, and he even showed his drawings. His father was very impressed with how much is sons art skills have grown in the last two years. They talked, and once they didn't have much to talk about, they ate and decided to get some sleep. The next day, his uncle

Flaws: Remyr gets nervous around girls, and stutters and is very shy.
Ambitions: Remyr wants to make art about the many pokemon in the Toro region, as well as catch many pokemon as well.
Starter Pixelmon: Torchic
Skin:https://imgur.com/a/PlqxBFc

Open Response
Scenario 1
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"You don't need to cry," Remyr said smiling at the girl, "I will save your Meowth from that tree!" Remyr rushes over towards the tree the Meowth is in and starts to climb the tree. The Meowth looks scared, and when it notices Remyr getting closer it starts to hiss at him. Remyr says in a calming tone, "Easy Meowth. No need to get hostile with me! I'm here to help you get out this tree." Meowth hissing more, and when Remyr tries to reach for Meowth, it attacks him with Scracth. "OW!!! Man...that hurts!," Remyr yells out in pain ,"Guess I need to try a different approach?" Remyr grabs his pokeball and yells, "Alright Torchic! I need your help! Come on out!!" Remyr sends out Torchic on the branch Meowth is on. Remyr talks to Torchic, "Torchic, can you talk to Meowth? Tell it I'm here to help!" Torchi nods its head, and starts to speak with Meowth. Meowth seem scared and aggressive towards Torchic at first, but then calms down enough for Remyr to act. "I know I could count on you Torchic," Remyr said with a smile, "Alright Meowth, Let's get you out of this tree." Remyr grabs Meowth, and makes his way down the tree with Torchic on his shoulder. Remyr sets Meowth on the ground and says to the Little girl, "Here is your Meowth! Safe and sound!" The Little girl smile and says, "Thank you mister for saving my Meowth!" She runs off down the street and turns the block, disappearing from sight. "Well...that's that," Remyr said with a grin, "Come on Torchic! Lets go get some grub!" Remyr runs off to find something to eat.

Scenario 2
You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Remyr stares back at the Trainer and his Rattata for a brief moment and says ,"Sorry, I can't battle right now!"
"What do you mean you can't battle? Don't you have a pokemon?" The trainer said with a cocky grin.
"Oh I do have a pokemon but...it can't battle at the moment," Remyr said with an upset tone in his voice ,"Can we battle another time? I really need to get to a pokemon center!"
The trainer looks worried and says ,"A pokemon center? What happened?"
"Me and my Torchic got into a battle earlier today and let's just say my Torchic isn't doing so well," Remyr said with sadness in his tone.
The trainer puts his bag on the ground and asked," Is it Poisoned?"
"What? No?" Remyr Questioned.
"Is it burned or paralyzed?" The trainer asked"
Remyr seems a little upset and said, "No! It's not burned, or paralyzed! My torchic is just hurt really bad, that's all."
The trainer grinned and said, "Oh I see, well then let me see if i have some medicine in my bag."
"Wait...you'd be willing to give me the medicine you have," Remyr questioned the trainer, "But why!"
The trainer threw the medicine at Remyr, who caught it and said, "The reason why is simple. People and Pokemon need to work together to achieve their goals."
After hearing these words, Remyr calls out his Torchic and feeds it the medicine, "There you go buddy. Drink up. This will make you feel better."
The Trainer walks over to Remyr and introduces himself ,"Sorry for being so harsh earlier. Hi, my name is Tyler"
Remyr looks at the trainer, smiles and says ,"No need to apologize Tyler. I appreciate all that you have done. My name is Remyr....Remyr Ironwood!"
After they both introduce each other, they talked about their dreams and why they came to the Toro Region, and became best friends.

Return to “Inactive Applications”