Hosting Issues and Elections Delay

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Hosting Issues and Elections Delay

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I don't have great news today- currently, the server is down for unknown reasons due to problems on our host's end. We're working on it and will keep you all updated. <3 Second, the actual voting for elections will be delayed until this coming Monday, 10/3, running until Wednesday, 10/5, due to the fact that the forum debates took time to get up and we'd like everyone to have time to ask further questions. Apologies for the delay- work caught up with us.

In any case, we'll be around and communicative. Have a great weekend!
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: 9/30 Announcements- Hosting Issues and Elections Delay

The latest instability seems to have corrupted our world files, I am working on restoring it at the moment. Expect a rollback of 24 hours. The server will be back online in 3 hours at most.

Have a great day!
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: 9/30 Announcements- Hosting Issues and Elections Delay

The server has been rolled back, about 8 hours of progress have been lost. If you lost anything significant tell a GM and they will look into it. The issue were a couple of books that have been corrupted. They are deleted for now, I will try to restore them at my earliest convenience.

Additionally, every user now has the ability to join the server even when it is full, until our hosts manage to renew our multicraft license.

Have fun!

Return to “Archives”