James Penn's Character Profile

The place to put your character's information.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

James Penn's Character Profile

Name: James Pierre Penn
Biological Gender: Male
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Eye Color: Jade Green
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 104 lbs
Nicknames: Prince, King, 'Daddy'

Account: Senthura

Family Tree
Husband: Arik Penn
Grandmother: Jill Johnson
Grandfather: Jimmy Johnson
Father: Edgar Penn
Mother: Annette Penn
Sister: Chloe Penn
Daughter: Lucena Penn
Daughter: Ray Penn
Son: Aldrich Penn

"My life has PURPOSE now that I've learned to LOVE those that love me, and not let those who WOULD RATHER BRING ME DOWN get inside my head."

Character Traits
Personality: James' outward manner would previously been best described as flamboyant, egotistical and dramatic. He is, in fact, a young man dedicated to his studies, his friends, and his lover. He views his friends as an extension of his family, and treats them with the same respect he was always taught to show others. Unfortunately, James is also tactless, and somewhat of a social moron, which is easily shown by some rather careless offhanded comments he sometimes makes to others.

While previously, James had a severe Justice and Hero complex, he seems to have become subdued since entering Junior High, focusing on his studies and making other people happy rather than protecting them. Naturally he doesn't slack on keeping himself fit, but he does so for the purpose of keeping up his appearance, as opposed to a desire to defend others. This of course doesn't rule out his sense for justice, it's only subdued. James would always rush to the aid of someone in need.

In addition, James resents his father for everything he ever did. He sees his father as a monster who feared the future, and therefore turned his son into a weapon to fight an unknown enemy. He thinks the measures taken to train him were too much, and that simple self defense like his sister learned would have sufficed. As such, he thinks the hero complex he was given from it is why people hate him. Having never experienced the disdain others had for him due to his oblivious nature, James is now feeling the full-force of it with no built up resistance against it.

Biography
James was born on Spring 9, 1032, to Edgar and Annette Penn, with his twin sister Chloe. Growing up, the child was somewhat of a brat, spoiled and entitled. This was soon trained out of him by his father Edgar, as the young boy wanted to become a hero, much like the father he looked up to so proudly. As he got older, the desire faded, and eventually, James lost all interest in running around in a mask and fighting crime, long after his training was complete. He was bored. Criminals weren't much of a match for him, and there was more than enough capable RTMP officers at the time.

As a result, James focused more on his studies. Quickly, the A/B student became a straight A student, having plenty of free time to focus on studies and free time individually. Noticing how much free time he had, James decided to start a club when he was nearing the end of his first year of Junior High. Approaching Arik Mielke, James proposed a club designed to make people unhappy with themselves, either emotionally or physically, could feel better about themselves. Handsome young men doting all over them could help them with their insecurities. Showering them with unique compliments, and affectionate touch, James thought that they could help make the world a happier place. After some convincing, Arik agreed, and soon did Keiji Ishiin-Lilium, Coren Ross, and Alphonse Clair. The five planned to start their Host Club the first day of High-School. Since then, James has been honing his gentlemanly skills, such as dancing, etiquette, and of course complementing women and men in rather flirtatious manners.

At the age of 16, James moved out of his parent's home into an apartment in Aurelia. Working under Marigold as an assistant, he had his rent waived, and a small paycheck to live off of. He continued his work under her, while unhappy, with it. It was all for a goal, though he briefly lost sight of it, until a close friend and co-worker Juliet Conway helped him remember what he was working for.

James, after his summer trip to Kalos, finally was able to come out into the open on his relationship with Arik Mielke. Since then, James' hostly attitude has faded, and his romantic attention, for the most part, is directed at Arik exclusively outside of Host Activities.

After High School came to a close for the boy, James decided to dissolve the Host Club in Toro, ending a chapter in his life. He took a trip with Arik Mielke to the region of Unova, and the two got caught up in some type of gang war. While there, James picked up a new pair of sunglasses, and learned a new trick.

James returned back to Toro and continued working under Marigold LeGrand, in hopes of becoming her successor as Aurelia's Mayor. James put himself through hell, working there full-time, doing school, and working at Arik's Coffee shop part-time. This prompted James to begin smoking to take stress off, limiting himself usually to two a day. However, early on in James' junior year, he had to quit working for Marigold. While he'd still love to be the next mayor of Aurelia more than ANYTHING, he couldn't deal with the stress and anger it was giving him. Marigold was a horrible boss in his opinion, and while it may not be intentional, he constantly felt like his efforts were undermined or ignored. He put in his notice, and doesn't really intend on going back.

He later was convinced by Arik to open a gym, and took over the old Dojo in Tyrian, turning it into the Star Punch Gym, where he could teach people boxing and other self defense skills.

Artwork
[imgur]LIs6H[/imgur]
Rolls
Last edited by Vernon on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:25 am, edited 23 times in total.
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Re: James Penn's Character Profile

Baby approved. Extreme briefness also approved because baby. Looking forward to seeing it filled up!

Vernon

Re-rolling Edgar into James.

In addition, I've added Rolls to James' profile. If they're not acceptable, please PM me, thank you.
Vernon

And this one's updated! New rolls too! Added a mastery (Been meaning to do that) and updated the others. I don't remember what they were previously whoops. MY BAD!

Return to “Character Profiles”