Shiv Warden's character profile.

The place to put your character's information.
ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Shiv Warden's character profile.

((Shiv's been in Toro for almost 30 years now, jeez, he's getting old. This is extremely outdated and I'm too lazy to update it.))

This color means things have been resolved, it's hard to read on purpose and no longer belongs on the character sheet. (There's no strike through option, so this is my next best thing)

(Or "Masked Man")
=== Single, but has a daughter. ----- Male?? ----- 46 ===
6'1 feet. ---- 175,32 lbs

Drawn by Marieke
Description:
Shiv's training left him to be a tall muscular man who is in remarkable shape despite his age.
He has a slight tan, keeping very good care of himself, especially how he looks. His stance is always slighty slumped to one side, leaning on one leg due to the fact that his right leg is a few milimeter shorter than the other.
Shiv’s eyes have a bright venom-green color, a slight mixture between green and blue.
Personality:
Shiv is very flamboyant and childish. He tends to use a lot of pink when he does anything concerning colours. He loves to dance (Especially with a rose in his mouth) and can’t resist a dramatic entrance.
He also very much likes to brag about his guitar skills, singing and playing the guitar whenever he got the chance, even though he is not a good singer.
He also dislikes the police.
Shiv is almost always positive however, he enjoys pulling pranks and cheering people up, and dislikes people being sad. Keep in mind making people angry is something else, since he does not mind if people are angry if it means he successfully pranked someone, or if this person is part of the local authority.
He is no longer a flirt however, wanting to stay loyal to Leann.

His masked alter ego is another story entirely, a lot of training made him far more responsible
Ambitions:
Raise Ciera to be a well funcitoning adult
Help Toro out however he could.
Become immortal (He'll do it one day dangit.)
Flaws:
Can’t sing for the life of him, despite loving music.
Not to well educated.
Loves to brag.
Can be too quick to act
Isn't always as serious as he should be.
Fears:
- Since the last time Darkrai showed up, Shiv got 'Terrified' of all spiderlike pixelmon, those being Galvantula, Spinarak and Ariados. Not Joltik, However.
Key Inventory Items:
- A duskull carnival mask made out of steel, with a respirator stitched behind it and black glasses in the eye sockets.
Profession:
Almost has a monopoly on bars in Toro. One of the head rangers.

Religion: Shiv is not very religious, but he has no problem with people that are. Whilst he believes the gods exist, he does not actually pray to any of them.
Backstory:
The beginning - Age 0 to 10
A rude breakup - Age 10 to 15
The Carnival fossil. age 15
Prison, and moving to Toro - Age 15 to 20.
Masked adventures - Age 20 to 24
Roll Bonuses and Penalties:
Strength: +2+1
Shiv's had special combat training and spent the first 20 years in Toro around a bunch of crazy trainers, however, he's getting old and he's starting to notice the downsides.
Agility: +2 +3+2
Shiv used to love running, it was not rare to see him climb into a fruit tree every now and then just to get to some fruit. Even as a kid he always loved tag, he didn't mind if it’s a game of tag with the cops, thanks to his agility Shiv often managed to make his escape where others might not.
His adulthood training, consisting of sparring with several different pixelmon (Including a machamp) and training against a more experienced fighter left him stronger and faster than ever, however now that he's getting old his technique is what's keeping him afloat, he's starting to get older.

Subtlety: 0

Though he's not exactly subtle in the classical sense of the word, he's become quite the liar.

Intelligence: -1

Due to the fact that he never finished school, and spent a lot of his life in Prison, Shiv is not exactly the brightest tool in the shed. Although he is not 'dumb' in the classic sense, he would not solve you any hard mathamatics.
Stamina: +1
Shiv thinks it is important to keep his figure and works out to keep in shape. Because of this, he has more stamina than the avarage joe. As age creeps up on him though, it's starting to get harder to run those laps around the beach.
Pixelmon:

Name: Carnival
Species: (Enormous/Giant) Archeops
History:
Carnival makes up a big part of Shiv's backstory, and the main reason he got into trouble all those years ago. He's not the smartest pixelmon, nor the strongest even. But Shiv loves him, and he's been his friend since the beginning.
Name: Spirit
Species: Microscopic Gengar
History:
Shiv met this Gengar in Tyrian on his way to his masked training. The pixelmon tried to scare him, but failed to do so. This went on for several days, until he finally managed to get a scare out of Shiv by rattling the trash cans in a dark alleyway, and sneaking up behind Shiv. Eventually the pixelmon followed Shiv.
He is specifically trained to never leave the mask, and is the source of the bright red eye you can see.
ImageImage
Name: "Bang!" And "Pow!"
Species: Giant voltorb (Pow!) and grunt Electrode (Bang!)
History:
There's not a lot to say about Bang and Pow, Shiv caught them someday to act as his 'strategic explosions', they both have an explosive personality and are quick to anger. Explosion is no problem to them, however, and they're happy to help their trainer out despite their angry behavior.
Name: Brush
Species: Ordinary Smeargle
History:
Brush has been Shiv's pal since his Hoenn times. He's like his artist friend, capable of teleportation, trick rooms, smoke screens and even the mimicking of other moves.
Shiv met him whilst spraying graffiti some day, and trained him up to what he is now.
Name: Bitt
Species: Shiny runt Joltik
History:
This Joltik decided to take permanent residence inside Shiv's hair, as it's exactly the same color as his fur.
Shiv has no idea why, or how a joltik got in his hair, but he likes having the little joltik about so he lets him stay.
ImageImage
Name: Plusle and Minun
Species: Plusle and Minun
History:
The Plusle and Minun brothers, of course not truly brothers, but that is what Shiv likes to call them, always joined Shiv when he made smoothies at work. They're the ones that test his Oran Berry smoothies! Eventually Shiv offered them a place to stay at his home, offering them their own pixelballs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song List:
Johnny B. goode
By: Shuckle Berry (Original: Chuck berry, 1958)
Houndoom
By: The king
Hit the road jack (Lyrics only, can’t play on guitar.)

Update list:
((Thanks to Rusti for helping me out because I can’t even english.
Thanks to Marieke for the art, and awesome name banner.
Also..Uh..I 'kinda' copied the idea for this format from Adam and his character Corey Maverick (Which is awesome) so props to him.))
Last edited by ShadexTheDark on Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 19 times in total.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Shiv Warden's character profile.

Hello there! Everything's looking good on this CP. We'll get you the Archen. That's fine~

For rolls, I recommend reading the roll guide if you haven't yet. And by recommend.. I mean read it! c:
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... =32&t=1591
Specifically down to the numbers and explanations so you can get an idea of what they mean. If your character doesn't lift, he wouldn't have a +1 Strength roll. It would be average, so 0. Agility is pretty similar. Unless he is training and long-distance running and that kind of thing, he wouldn't have a +3. A +1 or +2 maybe. So go back and read the roll guide, update the rolls, and bump this thread again so I can come look at it~ Thanks!

Other than that, you're free to play as this character! Your account will be whitelisted shortly! Have fun on the server!
ShadexTheDark

atonofkittys wrote:Hello there! Everything's looking good on this CP. We'll get you the Archen. That's fine~

For rolls, I recommend reading the roll guide if you haven't yet. And by recommend.. I mean read it! c:
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... =32&t=1591
Specifically down to the numbers and explanations so you can get an idea of what they mean. If your character doesn't lift, he wouldn't have a +1 Strength roll. It would be average, so 0. Agility is pretty similar. Unless he is training and long-distance running and that kind of thing, he wouldn't have a +3. A +1 or +2 maybe. So go back and read the roll guide, update the rolls, and bump this thread again so I can come look at it~ Thanks!

Other than that, you're free to play as this character! Your account will be whitelisted shortly! Have fun on the server!

Oh, right. Let me edit the agility- However, for the strenght. I ment that he doesn't constantly lift (Like he should), he does work out to keep in shape, etc. He doesn't, however, have a scheduel of workouts. So- Edited!
(The "He doesn't even lift" was ment as a joke >,.,>)
^(^,.,^)>

atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

The rolls are better! So,they are approved! Have fun on the server~
ShadexTheDark

Bump, updated the rolls after 4 years of training. Also some updates to the character sheet!~ If you'd like more information feel free to PM me over skype, tried to avoid posting too much.

I'm still willing to bump down the rolls if they're to high ofcouse ^,.,^ +3's maye a bit to much, I'm not too sure.
^(^,.,^)>

Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Okay... I trust you and your rp enough to allow those rolls. Accepted!

ShadexTheDark

Lowered Shiv's rolls since he's starting to get to his 50's now, and age is creeping up on him. Not quite an old man, it won't have to be updated for a long time after this hopefully.
yes, I know the backstory's a mess, his personality is outdated and the art is old, I'll get to it one day but I'm lazy dangit ;-;
^(^,.,^)>

Return to “Character Profiles”