Dorothy Daily's Character Profile

The place to put your character's information.
mucus
MC name: megamucus

Re: Dorothy Daily's Character Profile

Alrighty, some changes here and there.
New pic up there, i think it looks pretty neat. Not my art, just some pic from the net that i recolored and did things to.

She's been pretty much clean from pills for a little while now... and is getting into better shape, physically because of having more energy.
mucus

Due to daily exercise and having had recovery treatment, Dot's currently in the best shape of her life!
She's able to think quicker, move faster, lift more, and run further.

I'd like to have Dot rerolled as

Strength: 0
Daily exercise and kicking the habit have brought Dot back to a standard of health. She's able lift, run, and jump just as well as anyone else!
She's still not exceptionally strong by any means, but she is able to maintain now.

Agility: 0
Daily exercise, specifically stretches and yoga-like activity, have allowed Dot to move better. She's not only regained the flexibility of her youth, she's surpassed it! The fact that she's clean from barbiturates only adds to this!

Subtlety: +2
Despite the improvements she's made to herself and her health, Dot is no more sneaky than she's ever been... perhaps slightly less because of the bright blue hair she now wears.

Intelligence: +3
All the physical fitness has gone to her head! Literally! The increased blood flow and circulation, as well as having a clear head, allows Dot's mind to get a firmer grasp on things. She's also starting to understand some new mechanics, such as technological advances (and some dangerous they might bring).

Stamina: 0
Daily exercise and jogging has improved Dot's lung capacity to a normal range! She's able to hold her breath and/or jog for an amount of time without nearly collapsing dead! What a miracle!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

It's great to hear Dot's recovering from her drug problem! Yay for good doctors!

Anyhoooo, the only issue is there isn't enough reason in the description for Dot to get a +3 intelligence bonus. Refer back to the guide for examples on what descriptions warrant certain bonuses. However, we're cool with her remaining a +2 Int, then having all her negatives zero'd out! What'cha think?
mucus

Alrighty, I'll have her work on more IC stuff to expand her mind.
You're right, the physical fitness wouldn't really increase her intelligence.
So I am totally okay with the rest of the bumping!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

All righty~ Dot's new roll bonuses ( Int +2/ Subtlety +2, everything else 0) have been...
Approved! I'll get them changed for you in a jiffy!
mucus

updated!
Even the pixelmon have flavor text now!

Thanks to Jay and Robin et al for helping me get the vids working!
mucus

Dorothy returns to the Toro region.
mucus

gonna be bringing her back again, ooooh yeah
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Hey mucus! I'm here to look over your CP and the rolls were a bit surprising, I mean, a 4 in intelligence. That's a very rare request, but I believe it's passable, as long as you realize this is a very unusual acceptance and that you should not abuse this roll. With this all cleared up, I think it's time to say what I've been saying. The usual, without further adieu, I give you the

mucus

Thank you, those are the same rolls that I left Dot with though. I just added more flavor to it.

Return to “Character Profiles”