Woop_Wooper's Aplication to join revised

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
WoopWooper
MC name: Woop_Wooper

Woop_Wooper's Aplication to join revised

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Woop_Wooper
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) From the pixelmon generations server chat tab
Tell us a little about yourself: have rped multiple times and I always have looked for a one on pixelmon I have never found them but when I looked at the server tab on pixelmon generations discord I just had to see it.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is usually when one or more characters usually being in different "personas" instead of there real self's to represent a story.

What is meta-gaming? Going beyond the limit of the environment as said it would be me knowing what i shouldnt know or am not suppose to know like say if I'm across a world opposite side of someone talking to someone else and they said "I'm gonna raid *****" then me coming from the other side of the world says "omg i hear them I'm gonna tell everyone even though they are not near me.
What is power-gaming? Making someone do what you want without them having a choice. Example
Woop: Chimchar slashes at your face you begin to scream and die
Random Person used for example:Hey I didn't even get time to say what i wanted to say.
What is retroactive continuity? Retroactive continuity in my own words is when you have to go out of a situation you weren't suppose to be apart of and instead just continuing with out the knowledge you have learned or heard.
What is a Mary Sue?
A Over Powered character or a person who has powers to try and be the best.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? (IC)Winston holds the poke ball in his hand loosely new to this he doesn't understand how to battle he doesn't want to loose or upset his Pokémon. (OOC)Lol nice battle

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I've played on different rp servers though not them being on pixelmon latest one being Elysium

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Winston Woopensire Ofilias
Appearance: A male standing at 5.1. He has a slim body, brownish hair and brown eyes. has a backpack on to put in anything important. Some scratches on his body from being in the woods. Never wears long sleeves even in the cold.

Personality: Cares more about his Pokémon then himself. He doesn't like when people fight but if someone deserves to be beat up then he wont stop fighting. Loves to go into jungles or woods to explore and see the wildlife. Carefree and someone what lazy as well. Only does what he wants to do if he doesn't want to he will just be very distant and in his own mind.

Biography: Came from kalos as a middle class he wasn't too rich or too poor. He moved to Viridis town where his parents would sell items and he would help them sell items when he saw Pokémon trainers come by with there Pokémon his eyes would flash with light, he knew he wanted one

Flaws: Winston is not the best of trainers he doesn't think threw his battling style always just going for attacks after awhile if his Pokémon are not achieving he will adapt...A little but he is mostly head strong as well as very inexperienced.
Ambitions: He wants to see the region and explore. When he sees a cool Pokémon he shrieks (some of the cool Pokémon to him are sadly caterpie) as well as he wants to battle all the gyms so he can be like his favorite trainers from other regions and sometimes the trainers he meets in the region

Starter Pixelmon: Chespin
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Winston looks at the meowth and a local food store he doesn't know what to do... he looks at the meowth and the local food store. Then realizing that "hey I can just get food later even though it might be so....so good" he shakes his head trying to put him self back into the mind set then he snaps into reality and goes to climb the tree to save the meowth he grabs it even though it scratches his face and brings it to the little girl then going into the local food store to stuff his mouth with food.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
(I think this is when my character is suppose to first go here so I will have to do it from when he is younger..) Winston the woman unknowing of who she is he nervously says "Uhm..Uhm me and my parents Uhm..came here because they thought we should leave are area as it isn't a good place for me...I-I think I should be going back to my parents bye woman.."
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Woop_Wooper's Aplication to join revised

Heyo! I can't believe your app has never been reviewed, I apologize so much (': I'll just get straight to it!

Overall, it looks good. There are a few small things...
• While you technically have enough sentences for "Appearance", the sentences are incredibly short and more like sentences fragments.
• I would like if you expanded your personality a little bit; hobbies and likes are good for developing a personality, but would need a tiny bit of explanation to be considered part of a personality. EX: "Loves to go into jungles or woods to explore and see the wildlife." is somewhat like more like a hobby, but if you say like... he feel an
• We highly do not recommend having a character that has lived in Toro or would have much knowledge of it. There's a lot of things that new players would not know about that the people of Toro would, and we wouldn't want there to be any confusion caused from you not knowing something your character should, or not having something your character should have. For example, you wouldn't start with a house in Viridis, which might be weird since your character has been living there. So, yeah, you should pick a town from an existing game's region for him to have grown up in instead of Viridis and change your Open Response accordingly.
• You will need at least 5 complete sentences of his life (not including the sentence explaining that he came to Toro). Pre-Toro, since- again- I do not recommend having a character from Viridis/Toro.
• I would ask that you pick another flaw not related to battling. While battling is a thing, just bad at battling/having battling flaws are hard to RP out (and, in fact, almost never RPed out from what I know) since most battles are mechanical.
• You are missing your character's skin.

Once these are fixed you are free to ping the @Application Team on Discord or post a response here so we know then we will look over it again! Thank you so much for your patience, have a lovely day.

Return to “Inactive Applications”