Shibukamiya's whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
ShibuKamiya
MC name: shibukamiya

Shibukamiya's whitelist application

Player Questions
Minecraft Username: Shibukamiya
Where did you hear about us: from Skol on discord
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 15 year old girl from Malaysia, I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now, I've only started playing with mods about 3 months ago, but not with pixelmon, so I thought I'd give it a try

Roleplay Questions
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
ans: roleplaying is performing actions in a viewpoint of a character
What is meta-gaming?
ans : meta gaming is a pretty new term to me, playing what is strong or good at the time?
What is power-gaming?
ans : roleplaying focusing only on progressing
What is retroactive continuity?
ans : Short for RetCon, meaning to change some elements of the past for the sake of the present
What is a Mary Sue?
ans : a very cliche or typical "perfectly flawed" character
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
ans : IC meaning performing actions in the context of their character, OOC meaning speaking or doing things in real life, or simply not speaking in control of their character
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
ans : nope! this is the first time for me

General Character Questions
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Yumeko Kamiya
Appearance: a 5ft 7 girl with shoulder length black hair
Personality: introverted, preferes to be by herself, but really friendly in her own friend circles
Biography: Originating from South east Asia, Yumeko grew up an indipendant girl as her parents were usually absent from her life, she picked up drawing from a young age and recently found an art community she belonged to. She's also a big fan of video games and anime
Flaws: can be hot headed and rushful at times, especially in heated moments
Ambitions: to be an artist, a professional one
Starter Pixelmon: Litten
Skin:

Open Response Questions
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
she pauses startled and responds "Um, hey! I'm supposed to be here to meet a friend..." Her Litten pops his head out of her backpack and yawned. She took the pen and clipboard and writes down a street name from the address the friend gave her and gave the woman the board and pen back

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
she took a step back without breaking eye contact with the trainer, she gave her Litten a look, whispering "looks like I'll have to use my secret move,", the trainer overheard and asked "secret move? What's that?" the litten nodded and ducked back into her bag as she sprinted as far away from the trainer possible "To hotfoot out of here!" leaving the trainer in shock as she faded into the market crowd

Return to “Inactive Applications”