StarWillow2000's whitelist app

Firebird
MC name: StarWillow2000

StarWillow2000's whitelist app

b]-Player Questions-[/b]
Minecraft Username: StarWillow2000

Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) jcbeno

Tell us a little about yourself:
I have played minecraft since 2014. I enjoy pokemon, used to play it regular till I had my system and games stolen. I have been on other pixelmon servers but the rp was very sparse. I enjoy rp as well as exploring ingame. I also am a decent builder in minecraft.

I love animals and have 2 dogs, a cat and a bearded dragon.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? roleplaying is where you make a char and bring it to life in the roleplay world.. Using the things the char would do and say even if they are not things you yourself would do. As these are made up characters.

What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is where you use ooc information icly. It can be obtained in many ways and be just simple things like knowing a players ic name without being told or more majorly as hearing of an event oocly and going to it even if your char has no way of knowing of it.

What is power-gaming? Power gaming is where you give your players skills they could not have or god mod them so they are unbeatable.

What is retroactive continuity? I know this better as modifying or voiding actions. It is where actions maybe tweaked for some reason or completely changed or void depending on the actions and reasoning.

What is a Mary Sue? A mary Sue is usually a character that is smart in many areas or pretty. meaning she stands out a bit.. Something like what I term a special snowflake.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC stands for in character and is something that either happens to or that your char knows of..OOC is out of character and is information that your char may not know and that you got by means other then ingame.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)yes

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Chrissy Andies

Appearance: She is a small framed girl of 5'7 and weighing 135 pounds. She has dirty blonde hair and the brightest of blue eyes. She is usually seen wearing something pink even if it is just a flower or her beautiful pink and white striped dress. She usually wears her hair long and wavy and she enjoys wearing some sort of jewelry. Her skin is a pale ivory.

Personality: Chrissy has a happy personality.. She is usually gentle and soft spoken. She likes to sit and watch the sunset and rise with her favorite pixelmon and feels relaxed out under the stars.. She is adventerous when it comes to exploring and she likes long walks in the woods. The lure of nature holds a attraction for her far more then the city life..

Biography: Having grown up on a farm in the Avalon region she has taken to exploring alot in the woods and fields, learning what she can of the pixelmon around her. Werter is a good place for that. She would often got to the swaps and ponds nearby as well to watch the pixelmon there. Of course though this always had to come after her chores. She had to help in the small fields and with the animals but everywhere she went her pixelmon went as well. She even took it to school with her. They are very close.
At school she would study very hard.. She wanted to make her family proud. her younger years though found her bullied becuase she was shy and only talked to her Torchic, as she got older and blossomed though she became more sought after not just for her looks but her intelligence as well. She had been asked by a few different guys to her prom but she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so she went alone.
As she got older she decide to set out and explore, to learn more about pixelmon and the people who trained them. To also further her education. That is how she came to be here

Flaws: She is to trusting.
Her gentle nature can be seen as a weakness.
She is not a fighter so her exploring can put her in danger at times

She is very curious about things and pixelmon

Ambitions: She desires to learn as much as she can about pixelmon
In the future she would like to have a gym in the countryside
She also desires to help others learn of pixelmon and give those who feel lost a home

Starter Pixelmon: Torchic
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) https://i.imgur.com/kQ42caV.png

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
*Chrissy leans down to wipe away her tears, smiling gently to her she takes her hand and walks over to the tree. Looking up at the meowth she can see that it is very frightened, she smiles reassuringly. She then looks back to the girl,* "What is your pixelmon's name?". *The girl bites her lower lip and stutters..*"Mew Mew." *Chrissy chuckles,*"Well I can lift you up there and you can get Mew Mew down, okay." *The small girl nods. Chrissy would go to pick up the little girl and carefully hoist her into the tree, as the little girl gets her meowth Chrissy watches so she doesn't fall. The girl would hand down the meowth first then after he is set down she proceeds to jump to chrissy causing them both to take a tumble on the grass Chrissy laughs softly as she goes to stand and watch the girl hug her meowth.*

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

*smiling brightly she looks at her.* "I am Chrissy ma'am.. I come from the countryside.I came here to seek more knowledge. I plan to travel around the region, learning and exploring. I hope in time to open a gym and place of my own." *She chuckles at this.* "I would also like to meet someone who shared my same dreams." *She lowers her eyes a little and looks to her Torchic.* "someone to be a friend besides my Blaze." *She is obviously referring to the torchic.*
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: StarWillow2000's whitelist app

Heyo, the name's Misha and I'll be reviewing your app today. Don't wanna keep you waiting for much longer, so I'll just go ahead~

• For power-gaming, it's a bit wrong. You can google the term or peek at a few accepted apps to get a better idea of what we're looking for. I'd also like you to just add an example of power-gaming and/or how to avoid it.

• Mary-sue isn't technically wrong, but those aren't exactly traits that are bad to give a character. You could give a tiny bit more detail on what might be bad traits to give a character and make it a sue, or an idea on what point it cross es'being pretty/smart' to being a 'mary-sue'?

• Personality, I would like to expand just a little bit more on how she interacts with others specifically. This thread here might be able to help with developing your character's personality. Picking a few set behavioral traits beforehand and giving reason behind them/expanding them can help you with writing up the personality as well.

• The skin overall is fine and cute, I just want to mention that this is a 1.7.10 server still so anything on another body layer might look awkward.

• Before I stop; I would like to finish off by noting your sentences feel more like a list, and it contains a lot of sentence fragments. Try and write as if you were writing (or reading) a story rather giving a list of reasons or facts! We also do not need to add **s around the actions in RP emotes.

Besides those and some spelling/grammar errors, the character is cute and the app looks great! Just reply or poke me on Discord once you fix your app and I'll be glad to look over it again. Thank you for applying, and I hope to see these fixed. Remember to contact me/post if you have any questions or problem~
Firebird
MC name: StarWillow2000

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: StarWillow2000

Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) jcbeno

Tell us a little about yourself:
I have played minecraft since 2014. I enjoy pokemon, used to play it regular till I had my system and games stolen. I have been on other pixelmon servers but the rp was very sparse. I enjoy rp as well as exploring ingame. I also am a decent builder in minecraft.

I love animals and have 2 dogs, a cat and a bearded dragon.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? roleplaying is where you make a char and bring it to life in the roleplay world.. Using the things the char would do and say even if they are not things you yourself would do. As these are made up characters.

What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is where you use ooc information icly. It can be obtained in many ways and be just simple things like knowing a players ic name without being told or more majorly as hearing of an event oocly and going to it even if your char has no way of knowing of it.

What is power-gaming? Power gaming is where you give your players skills they could not have or god mod them so they are unbeatable.It is also where you do not give a player the ability to react or react as their character would if able because your wording prevents such.

ex: Chrissy would turn and run away with nobody being able to stop her.
I gave none a chance to try to stop her. It should have read.

Chrissy would turn and try to sprint off.

What is retroactive continuity? I know this better as modifying or voiding actions. It is where actions maybe tweaked for some reason or completely changed or void depending on the actions and reasoning.

What is a Mary Sue? A mary Sue is usually a character that is smart in many areas or pretty. meaning she stands out a bit.. Something like what I term a special snowflake. It is not logical to be good in so many different areas. Like consider.. One who works a forge would probably not also sew elegant dresses. To learn a profession properly takes years of training leaving it nigh impossible to focus on other areas of expertise as well. To be a mary sue makes rp less fun and immersive as it can be with ic learning and growing.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC stands for in character and is something that either happens to or that your char knows of..OOC is out of character and is information that your char may not know and that you got by means other than ingame.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)yes

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Chrissy Andies

Appearance: She is a small framed girl of 5'7 and weighing 135 pounds. She has dirty blonde hair and the brightest of blue eyes. She is usually seen wearing something pink even if it is just a flower or her beautiful pink and white striped dress. She usually wears her hair long and wavy and she enjoys wearing some sort of jewelry. Her skin is a pale ivory.

Personality: Chrissy has a happy personality. This is seen when her gentle and soft spoken nature peeks out with friends because most times she is a little shy around strangers, but she she absolutely trusts her torchics opinion of people. Both morning and night she likes to sit and watch the sunset and rise with her favorite pixelmon and feels relaxed out under the stars. to her this is a special time, an alone time to reflect. At times she will just up and disappear, taking walks in the woods and fields to explore. She enjoys being in nature and and to some she may seem adventurous as she will go to places other may not. Though by nature some see this as brave others may see it as foolish, To her it is just who she is. Her outlook is one of curiousity with life and pixelmon.

Biography: Having grown up on a farm in the Avalon region she has taken to exploring a lot in the woods and fields, learning what she can of the pixelmon around her. Werter is a good place for that. She would often got to the swamps and ponds nearby as well to watch the pixelmon there. Of course though this always had to come after her chores. She had to help in the small fields and with the animals but everywhere she went her pixelmon went as well. She even took it to school with her. They are very close.
At school she would study very hard.. She wanted to make her family proud. her younger years though found her bullied because she was shy and only talked to her Torchic, as she got older and blossomed though she became more sought after not just for her looks but her intelligence as well. She had been asked by a few different guys to her prom but she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so she went alone.
As she got older she decide to set out and explore, to learn more about pixelmon and the people who trained them. To also further her education. That is how she came to be here.

Flaws: She is to trusting with those she meets at times despite her shyness and this can lead her into trouble as people sometimes take advantage of that. Chrissy is also gentle natured which can be seen as a weakness due the fact she does not like to hurt or see anything hurt.
To add to the risk of getting hurt is the fact that she is not really a fighter, she can battle pokemon but when it actually comes down to her fighting with someone she lacks skills in that area. Overall though Chrissy is curious by nature and loves to learn about things and pixelmon.

Ambitions: She desires to learn as much as she can about pixelmon and someday open a gym in the countryside.At this gym she would be able to not only battle others but help others learn of Pixelmon and hopefully it could also be used as a sort of home for those who feel they have none, human and pixelmon alike. A smaller dream of hers though is to have a small coffee shop where she can slowly work on overcoming her shyness as well as providing her with a small amount of security.

Starter Pixelmon: Torchic
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) Image

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Chrissy leans down to wipe away her tears, smiling gently to her she takes her hand and walks over to the tree. Looking up at the meowth she can see that it is very frightened, she smiles reassuringly. She then looks back to the girl, "What is your pixelmon's name?". The girl bites her lower lip and stutters."Mew Mew." Chrissy chuckles,"Well I can lift you up there and you can get Mew Mew down, okay." The small girl nods. Chrissy would go to pick up the little girl and carefully hoist her into the tree, as the little girl gets her meowth Chrissy watches so she doesn't fall. The girl would hand down the meowth first then after he is set down she proceeds to jump to Chrissy causing them both to take a tumble on the grass. Chrissy laughs softly as she goes to stand and watch the girl hug her meowth.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

smiling brightly she looks at her. "I am Chrissy ma'am.. I come from the countryside.I came here to seek more knowledge. I plan to travel around the region, learning and exploring. I hope in time to open a gym and place of my own." She chuckles at this. "I would also like to meet someone who shares my same dreams." She lowers her eyes a little and looks to her Torchic. "someone to be a friend besides my Blaze." She is obviously referring to the torchic.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Thank you for the edits and the small delay, on behalf of Misha, I'll accept you! If you need any help, you're already in the Discord, I believe!
After you install our [Modpack and Resource Pack] and [Allocate RAM] you should be able to get on with the IP server.toro-league.com!

Return to “Accepted Applications”