Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
MakiAttack
MC name: LilMakiVert

Whitelist Application

Minecraft Username: LilMakiVert
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) Online
Tell us a little about yourself: I love pokemon and Ive watched and played it since i was little. I love sports and I pplay basketball.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? To act out attitudes and actions through words and to create and act out imaginary scenearios
What is meta-gaming? Making a character know information about another character that isn't supposed to be known
What is power-gaming? Making an action happen to another character and not giving the chance for another roleplayer to react
What is retroactive continuity? Adding information to a character's backstory without validating which had gone before
What is a Mary Sue? A flawless and perfect character that never makes mistakes
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC- In character which means you actually act as the charactor and have their thoughts or opinions OOC-When you speak as yourself as a charactor
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Tons, I was actually staff on two roleplay servers before

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Alexandra (Alexa or Alex) Ross
Appearance: Tan, ombre hair, 5'3, 90 pounds, brown eyes
Personality: Confident, competitive, loves to battle, thinks she's the best, shes pretty outgoing
Biography: Alexa is orginally from Alola, so she loves the water. One day her mom told her they we're moving to Toro. She was very angry that she had to move away from her friends and family. When she arrives in Toro she recieves and eevee named Trouble.
Flaws: She's a little to competitve, can be a bit mean, teases people when she has a crush on them
Ambitions: She wants to be the very best!
Starter Pixelmon: Eevee
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1103 ... eppy-girl/ This is the link to the skin. I cant copy and paste it for some reason.... sorry I edited brown eyes into the skin and got rid of the bow

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? Alexa hesitates then rolls her eyes. Alexa reaches into her pocket and grabs Trouble's pixelball. "Trrouble, get that Meowth down...."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? Alexa smirks. "Im not a chump! Go Trouble!" Alexa says as she throws the pixelball. "Show him what we're made of Trouble, we're better than him!"
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Whitelist Application

Hello! Sorry for the short delay, but I'm Misha and I'll be looking over your whitelist app today! Your app doesn't seem to have any overwhelming problems, the biggest thing is that you'll just need to expand upon your answers.

• Your appearance, biography, personality has to be a minimum of 5 full sentences before it can be accepted. This thread here might be able to help with developing your character's personality. Picking a few set behavioral traits beforehand and giving reason behind them/expanding them can help you with writing up the personality as well. For appearance, I recommend looking around at the accepted apps. Describe clothes or anything to note.
- Small note: I'll also need you to say how/why she gets the Eevee! I must also add that she can't get it from the professor; the professor is a Player Character and it'd be awkward if they ever met and Alex supposedly got it from her.
• While your two responses fits the 5 sentence requirements, I need your responses to have more dialogue. For the open responses you're gonna have to be a tad more creative and go into more detail! How does your character react or feel about whatever happens? Add more dialogue or actions, and feel free to make replies for the other character(s) in this situation.
• The shirt needs to be brought down to cover her stomach. Also would you mind if I grab the skin and reshade the clothing? The skin itself doesn't have too many problems, I just think it might look a tad bit better if it was shaded differently. I can do the edits you've done too (change the eyes brown / remove the bow) so you don't have to worry about editing again.~

So long as you expand these, I think your app should be fine! Once you fix it up I can look it over for anything I might have missed. Once you edit it just post a reply so I know, and if you have any questions, problems, or concerns feel free to post a reply with them or contact me on skype at Mishakiara. Thank you for applying, hope to see your app fixed up soon~
MakiAttack
MC name: LilMakiVert

Minecraft Username: LilMakiVert
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) Online
Tell us a little about yourself: I love pokemon and Ive watched and played it since i was little. I love sports and I pplay basketball.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? To act out attitudes and actions through words and to create and act out imaginary scenearios
What is meta-gaming? Making a character know information about another character that isn't supposed to be known
What is power-gaming? Making an action happen to another character and not giving the chance for another roleplayer to react
What is retroactive continuity? Adding information to a character's backstory without validating which had gone before
What is a Mary Sue? A flawless and perfect character that never makes mistakes
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC- In character which means you actually act as the charactor and have their thoughts or opinions OOC-When you speak as yourself as a charactor
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Tons, I was actually staff on two roleplay servers before

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Alexandra (Alexa or Alex) Ross
Appearance: (I changed my char's appearance a lot) Brown eyes, medium length blonde/brown hair, 5'3, 95 pounds, grey flannel shit, sneakers and ripped black jeans, wears a flower crown
Personality: Confident, competitive, loves to battle, thinks she's the best, shes pretty outgoing, she's a jock, has a soft spot for Pokémon
Biography: Alexa is orginally from Alola, so she loves the water. One day, Alexa's father died by drowning from strong waves in Alola. When her father died, her mom and herself were forced to move to Toro for a cheaper house. She was very angry that she had to move away from her friends and family. Alexa received Trouble during a terrible storm in toro. Trouble was found by Alexa when she saw an eevee aka Trouble shaking from fear in a bush.
Flaws: She's a little to competitve, can be a bit mean, teases people when she has a crush on them, is scared of heights
Ambitions: She wants to be the very best!
Starter Pixelmon: Eevee
Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/c2098686a5678448 I edited brown eyes on the skin and I edited out the tail on the back. I can't make a flower crown on the skin though.... I'll try to find someone who can though

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? Alexa rolls her eyes. "Why me..." Alexa mumbled as she examined the tree. Alexa looked at the tree and started to climb it. Alexa was afraid of heights, but she kept climbing until she got in reach of the meowth. "It's alright meowth, I'm gonna get you down...." Alexa whispered as she took the meowth in her arms. Alexa slowly started to climb down until she was at the bottom of the tree. "Make sure your meowth doesn't get stuck again." Alexa said as she put down the meowth.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? Alexa hesitates for a moment as she is suspsicious of this women. "I'm from Alola..." Alexa said with a suspicious glare on her face. "I came here because my dad died and we couldn't afford to live in Alola anymore..." Alexa said with a frown. "But, I plan to go to the top of all trainers or in other words be the best!" Alexa smiled as she tightened her grip on Trouble's pixelball.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Hello! Thank you for adjusting your app. It's looking better, but there's still some problems~

• The personality and appearance still aren't 5 full sentences.
• I will need you to expand upon your pre-Toro history. The only thing I've gathered is that she is from Alola and that her dad died; she is 13 years old, I'm sure there can be a little bit more you can add to it! What was her home life like? How about her school and social life?
• I cannot allow your skin to have a hoodie! Also I would like to note that this is a 1.7.10 server so that skin might not look how you expect. If you wish I can help you create a skin if you fill in the form here!

If you look at my last response you can find some links that can help you develop upon your personality and biography. Feel free to also take a peek at accepted apps for ideas on how to write it! Once again, thank you for applying! Let me know when you edit it, and feel free to post a reply or contact me on skype under the user Mishakiara.

Return to “Inactive Applications”