Teamspeak Changes [IMPORTANT]

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Teamspeak Changes [IMPORTANT]

Today we’re making a few changes to our Teamspeak setup, mainly with rules and moderation. Teamspeak’s rules have been slightly expanded upon and a few new ones added in. Secondly, Forum-Moderators are getting permissions needed to also moderate Teamspeak. Beginning now the only people in Teamspeak who will have full permissions will be FMs and GMs. Both of these actions were taken after hearing feedback on how Teamspeak was ran, both of these changes should improve the quality of Teamspeak for everyone. A few other changes that will be made is the rearrangement of channels; Cobalt will return to being a building chat, Galena will become the second gaming channel, and Adamas will become Off-Topic. A reminder to everyone about the issue of teamspeak being split up: Aurelia is the main chat, if you have a reason to go into another chat for it’s purpose then do so but we do not want half of the people in Teamspeak in Aurelia and the other half in another channel. Finally, while I am sure many people will be sad to hear this, we’re moving Aurelia’s description into a google doc. with a non-PG13 warning attached to it. The reason this is being done is that the current description is not what we want to represent ourselves as in teamspeak to new players. If there are any questions about the changes please PM me about it and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Return to “Archives”