A Big Surprise...

Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

A Big Surprise...

An announcement cuts through the regular schedule of the radio, with a gruff voice speaking distantly as if he were speaking to someone else in the room with him.

"Just speak now? Yeah? We're good to go? Alright then." The voice then comes through much louder with a clear of the throat. "Attention people of Toro: This is one of the illustrious, industrious, inpregnantable Rhyhorn Riders speakin'. Now before y'all get up in a tizzy and try to make your way down here thinkin' we did somethin' bad, we haven't yet. This is a paid-for broadcast that we had paid for. Now that we got that squared away, we wanna see y'all here—right here at the radio tower on ((January 21st, at 6:30pm EST)). We got a special surprise for y'all~"

The voice laughs with wheeze, then continues. "Admissions is free, but don't bring your kids. Just bring y'all some hungry bellies, on account'a us throwin' y'all a barbecue before y'all get to see what ya's come to see."

Another voice can be heard in the room speaking to him, and the Rider distantly responds with "What? Naw I paid for five minutes here'ta talk!" The voice responds to him, and he bites back "Well yeah I said everythin' I needed to say, but that don't make—ugh." He ends that sentence by cursing. The voice speaks angrily to him. "What do you mean I gotta pay y'all for cursin' over the radio? I only went'an said it once! Nobody heard!" Annoyed, the Rider curses under his breath again, then realized he cursed again and curses in frustration. Then realizes he cursed again and curs—

The broadcast ends abruptly and the music returns.

((OOC Note: Welp, The Rhyhorn Riders are back once again. Just to give everyone a little warning, this will be a dangerous event.))

Return to “Archives”