Do I need to rewhitelist?

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
ArkonOridan
MC name: ArkonOridan

Do I need to rewhitelist?

Hi there, its Arkon. I've been gone a few years, so I was curious as to whether I'd need to rewhitelist or not?
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Do I need to rewhitelist?

Oh wow, hey, welcome back! It's been a while. You should still be whitelisted, but I 100% reccomend you make a new character here. Or if you play your whitelisted character, you start him off new ( like as his original age & he doesn't remember anything ) OR age him up like 30 years - since aging is mandatory on this server unfortunately.
ArkonOridan
MC name: ArkonOridan

Hi Rosy, i did not ignore you when I logged in a bit ago, I'm having some trouble connecting to the server. I think I may not have enough ram dedicated to it atm, but I'm working on it.

Is there a way I can reset my pixelmon? Or should I just go catch a new batch of them?
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Hey there, welcome back! Sorry to hear that your having some issues with logging back in. If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking to see if your mods are up to date with the servers, and go ahead and crank that RAM up. 2 gigs should do it, but if you can't do that, then I'd try for 1.5 gigs at the bare minimum...and turn your graphics down.

As for your pixelmon, you could do a hard reroll and have the GM's reset your player data, which will make it so that your starting out fresh. Just be sure to post a CP and mark it as a hard reroll for the account your on!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

If you need any help adding more ram, I'm available to help, just PM me on Skype at MirrorFence (or here, but I'm more likely to see Skype).

Also, there are some mods listed in this thread here http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... =12&t=3797 that may help boost FPS and performance. I highly encourage you use them.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

woops i didn;t see this, but you were already back so

Return to “Support and Feedback”