Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

• Sugar and Spice
      And Everything Nice,
      Thats what great dishes are made of
      . So come on down for a good price!

The take on a popular nursery rhyme gets stuck in your head. You heard it subconsciously on the radio, or read one of the many adverts posted around Toro.
' It's located in Viridis, right in the front! ' you'd remember the next time you ran out of salt, or your meal needed a nice sprinkle of that ~special something~ your secret ingredient. Even secret ingredients are made from the basics though, and that's just what the place sold.

For Sale: Sea Salt - 2p Black Pepper - 50p Yellow Mustard - 75p Red Ketchup - 35p Cocoa Powder - 50p Vanilla - 15p Ginger - 15p Sugar - 5p Ground Nutmeg - 25p Ground Cinnamon - 25p Spice Leaf - 10p !!~ Special ~!! Tea Leaf - 15p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now there's a Carmine branch selling all the dressings and condiments you'll ever need!
For Sale: Yellow Mustard - 30p Red Ketchup - 30p Salad Dressing - 25p Mayo - 30p Cooking Oil- 25 Peanut Butter - 15p
Last edited by Rosy on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

Re: Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

I saw this, now I just have to figure out how to cook lol. I haven't been able to find the wiki on that yet but when I do I will certainly be a customer.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

~ ~ The store has expanded it's stock ~ ~

Return to “Business Directory Archives”