Caecilia Unterberg's Platform: For A Healthy Toro

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
Foska
MC name: Foska

Caecilia Unterberg's Platform: For A Healthy Toro

A small ad would frequently play on all of Toro's radio stations, announcing that there are printouts of the plans Caecilia Unterberg has if she takes office as Premier of Toro. The places where one could get these are Pixelmon centers, the government building and other select places, making it easily available to pretty much every person if the cared to find out about Caecilia's plans for the future. After this message would be played the voice of Caecilia's would be heard, telling everyone thank you for working towards a better future for Toro and to please vote for her on election day. With this done the radios would go back to it's regular program.

===================================OOC============================================
Aight, hi everybody. This is my beautiful platform I put a lot of effort into. Read it over so the work didn't go to waste, thanks. Executive orders will be thrown in when done, if I get elected and all, so don't forget to vote for me, so we can have a loli army- I mean so we can have better health care and all, yeah.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V8C ... sp=sharing

Return to “Regional Government Archives”