Autumn Leaves

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Autumn Leaves

It’s almost fall and soon all the leaves will begin to change. School starts again and times of carefree joy become stressful. No more are the days that used to be full of fun in the sun. Instead there are now days spent inside progressing ourselves forward. Just like the seasons we all change and grow, if we didn’t then we wouldn’t have what makes us who we are. Through my years of being on Toro I have seen wonderful and amazing things happen; And I’ve seen things that I wish I could have stepped in earlier and resolve. But it is important that when things like this do happen that we take a step back from it and breath. If one thing hurts Toro the most from previous experience it is the hatred and unspoken issues we harbor. Toro is like a family to me, and I am sure many people will say the same about it, and families need to talk about their feelings and issues to each other. I want Toro to change and grow together as a community. So please, if there are any issues no matter how small or big, please talk about it. In the past there has been issues caused by waiting too long to speak about our problems. But remember, at the end of the day behind the LCD computer screens and digital lights there are humans with emotions and needs. No one is perfect in what they do. I cannot exaggerate by any means how important this is. I’ll keep it brief for now, but, this comes from the bottom of my heart.. I wish nothing but the best for everyone. For those who are afraid to come to staff or GMs, do not be we are here for everyone no matter who and only want to help and be there for you. I hope this message helps even just one person, and I wish everyone a good upcoming autumn and hope that we all change for the better.

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have. - Margaret Mead

Last bumped by kcband36 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 pm.

Return to “Community Discussion”