Student Applications!

You can apply to Ferrite Regional University and find Student Records here.

Moderator: Vernon

Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Student Applications!

Hello hello!

If you are interested in your character being a student, fill out an application here!
RPly speaking, the application would be considerably more difficult and drawn out, but...
For the purpose of not boring people with that detail... Post this application form in an RP reply to the forum post below!

Code: Select all

Full Name:
Desired Major:
Prior Education:
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N):
((link to character's whitelist app / valid CP)):

The response is not on the form, but instead neatly typed on a typewriter. It smells slightly like a Growlithe.

Full Name: Annette Bonheur
Desired Major(s): History, Statistics
Prior Education: home school tutoring, high school (graduated with honors), independent study
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Y (if special needs are considered)
Last edited by Chakurano on Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Ferrite's University's Grand Opening!

Spending more hours than necessary on the forms the girl made sure her handwriting was perfect. She guesses this is what she is really going to do, it was the next step in her 7year plan. Despite her doubts and fear of having to go back to a regular - productive - routine, and being forced to talk and meet with people, she wanted nothing more to go back to Toro and . . . graduate! With redder cheeks than usual she tried to not look so eager as she sent the slip out.
  • Full Name: Elise Irene Nielson
    Desired Major: Astronomy
    Prior Education: Graduated from Goldenrod High with a 3.7GPA and honors.
    Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yes please, if that was alright.
    -- Included would be a well written recommendation from her father, a science elementary school teacher --
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Stanley sighs as he reads over the postcard at his desk. He looks up at Torchic, who is slouched against a pile of papers, engrossed in a trashy romance novel that has been taking him ten minutes a page to read.

"So, you think we should still enrol at the university? Or do you think maybe the foreign minister thing is enough as it is? "

Torchic lazily chirps out a response, not even bothering to look up from the adventures of a spunky maid being forced to serve a young and handsome, but stuffy and old-school, Lord.

[It is your time, not mine.]

" You know, this would mean you'd have to listen to classes again and write more tests. Kind of a big deal for you, too."

Torchic stands up, yawning slightly.

[Well, here is the thing. You will need a real job after all this politics stuff is done, it is not like you can smuggle food everywhere for the rest of your life.]

"So you think I should go for it? "

Torchic shrugs his tiny, barely-existent wings.

[Like I said, it is your choice.]

Stanley sighs slightly, thinking as Torchic walks back over to his book. He grabs a letterhead form bearing a simple stamp at the top marking it as official communication, places it neatly in the typewriter, and begins to type up an application.

Full Name: Stanley L. Kiesin
Desired Major: Engineering
Prior Education: Higher School Certificate, Rustboro High School. Premier's Award
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): No

From the desk of Stanley Kiesin, Foreign Minister of Toro.
FollowTheBuzzard
MC name: Kryptech

Full Name: Kiliona Manu
Desired Major: Undecided. Fa'alotolotolua.
Prior Education: None. Leai.
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yes. Ioe.

Kiliona stared at the form after filling it out, a bit worried that he wouldn't be accepted without any prior education. Well without any official education. Even then the boy doubted that what he did know would be of use in an actual school, there was no way things like being able to build a hut would be of help. Or atleast Kiliona thought it wouldn't be. "Uila.." Kiliona began to mutter out before starting to speak in his native tongue to his Magneton Uila, his Infernape Afi standing behind him, translating what the boy said to the magneton. The Magneton would float up and down quickly, its way of nodding, before Kiliona stuck the letter in the middle of the Mangeton, Uila would then fly off to mail the letter for him.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Full name: Jade Arla.
Desired major: undecided.
Prior education: *a drawing of a arcanine sleeping* oh woopsie, it seems that Janna went to sleep there.
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yes!

Jade smiles at the form she just filled out, She only wanted to go to university because it could get her a better job, because a better job means more money. She can't decide what major she wants. " Janna, Do you think I'm going to get accepted? " she says to her Arcanine, She looks at her trainer with a grin, " oh I know I dropped out of highschool. " Jade replies to the grin. Jade takes the letter and sends out her pygmy pidgey , Annie , " Go deliver this to the university" Jade says to Annie, the pidgey nods and flies away with the letter in her beak.

(Forum Mod ninja-edit: Deleted a duplicate of this post.)
Last edited by Portalgunblaze on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyord
MC name: _Lyord_

Full Name: Elijah M. Aruji
Desired Major: Fine Arts
Prior Education: Violet City School, High School
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yes

Elijah makes sure his handwriting is perfect on the form with a smile. "Hopefully I make it in, I am tired of picking apricorns..." he looks to his Staraptor, patting her head "think you could deliver this back to the University?" The Staraptor nods and takes the card, heading for Ferrite. "If I get accepted, maybe I'll be able to meet more people and not be such a stranger."
Last edited by Lyord on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Jade sits in her home, the girl is frustrated, she still hasn't received a reply or anything, as the stubborn girl she is, she decides to sent another one.

Full name: Jade Arla.
Desired Major: Undecided, maybe something in business.
Prior education: Highschool, Veridian High.
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yes.

She decides to add a apology letter.:

Dear Sir/Madam.

First of all I'm sorry this was sent in so late, I believe that the application I sent earlier has gone missing. I hope that I can still be accepted into the beautiful University, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.
Jade Arla.
-----------------------------------
She puts the letter and application into a envelope and sends her flygon off to deliver it.
CaronaTail
MC name: LavaninjasH20

temporary applications thread 2

A sheet of paper has been scribbled on with messy handwriting. It is barely legible.

Full Name: Junko Yoshido
Desired Major: Polymer and Fiber Engineering
Prior Education: A few high schools around my home region. Dunno what they were called though.
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yeah, where else would I sleep?

If you don't accept me, I'll find you.

In truth, Junko enrolled here as a last resort to prove to her family that she could finally be productive at school. She isn't quite sure what she's going to do while she's here, but she can try something. Hopefully it'll be enough for her parents to forgive her for. Only time will tell.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Student Applications!

Nalani asleep in the down wings of her Swablu, Swabby, and Rahim dreaming of great victories on foreign battlefields, Sam Knighton had taken some time to retire to her workshop. Some gold and silver, as well as other metals, were scattered around her desk. Her tongue clicked rhythmically as she wrote non-distinct calculations on a piece of paper.

Lily had just landed Vindico on the soft sands of the beach, its large, red wings kicking up sand everywhere. Lily waves a hand in front of her face, then hops off into the sand. She skips over to the house with papers in her hands and slips inside the door, looking around at first for any children messing around with anything then stepping over to the workshop. “Saaam, are you in here?” Lily calls in a sing-songy voice as she pushes the door open and looks inside.

The room was poorly lit, most likely Sam had begun working before the sun went down and hadn’t noticed the change in light. A small candle lit her desk. Sam giggles as she looks around and answers with a playful inflection, “Only if a pretty woman w-with pink hair is a-asking.”

“Oh, you know it,” Lily chimes back and steps inside, going over to Sam to see what she was working on. “Oh, are these the plans for that special project?” She idly picks up a sheet of silver and checks her hair in the reflection.

“You look wonderful,” Sam adds reassuringly before looking back at the papers in her hands, “These calcs are for that, yes.” Sam giggles and tries to pull Lily into her lap, “That metal is not.”

Lily sits onto her lap and swings her legs to the side, cuddling into her wife as she sets down the silver but then holds the papers up in front of her. “I’ve been thinking… Sam, do you think it’s too late for me to go to university?” She looks at her with somewhat of a worried frown.

Sam sets her papers down and wraps her arms around Lily’s shoulders, pulling her against her chest, “This semester ends in twelve days. It’s too late for fall, but you could certainly start in the spring if you get your application in before that.”

Lily sighs a little and rests against her. “Yeah, I suppose.. You think it would be a good idea?” She rubs her head. “My dad went to college when he was still a teenager..” She sets down the application forms and twiddles her thumbs self-consciously.

Sam laughs and reaches up to stroke Lily’s hair. Sam brushes some of the pink strands to the side, exposing her forehead for a kiss before she answers, “You are a bright, talented young woman. It’ll be a lot of hard work, being a student on top of mayor and mother, but… I believe in you, Lily. I know you have what it takes to do all that and more.”

Lily looks at her, searching her face for comfort and reassurance. She nods and closes her eyes a little as she places a gentle kiss on her lips. Taking a deep breath, she straightens her back and takes a pen off the table. “All right, I can do it!” She adjusts her position on Sam’s lap, then starts writing away on the application form, Sam watching over her shoulder with a proud smile.

Student Name: Lilian Knighton
Major: Electrical Engineering
Prior Education: High School Diploma and Engineer Apprenticeship for five years
Do you require housing? Nope
pokemontrainer16
MC name: Sandstorm20141

Re: Student Applications!

Alvie considers new university, closing her eyes and predicting outcomes and benefits of attending. A place full of resources to research topics which interested her and also the opportunity to survey this education system in comparison to that of other regions. She decides this is a satisfactory reason to apply.

Words are written in straight, formal handwriting with no errors and seemingly perfect formation:

Full Name: Alvie Durant
Desired Major: Psychology, Logic (Philosophy)
Prior Education: Sinnoh Training School - Jubilife City, Private Tutoring - Canalave City, Sinnoh University Hand
Would you desire on campus housing (Y/N): Yes

Return to “Ferrite Regional University”